HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Jul 29, 2018 at 4:04 AM Post #4,115 of 6,622
Did both - no difference, probably the SanDisc Ultra 128GB MicroSD is not fully suitable for R6.
I'm pretty sure this is the brand I have and I inserted it into the R6 at the shop and it worked without any issues.

Jul 29, 2018 at 8:18 PM Post #4,117 of 6,622
The Hiby is very high on my list of (first) DAPs I will be buying very soon. I have tried it with my current IEM, Intime Go with an impedance of 22 ohms and it sounded great with no noticeable change in sound. I plan to concurrently purchase the R6 with my first Custom IEM too. One of the CIEM that is at the top of my list is the UE6 Pro with an impedance of 12.5 ohms @ 1kHz.

Is there any chance that one of you own this or similar impedance IEM, and do you notice any significant change in the sound?

I started this thread to ask for help in my first ever purchase of a DAP and CIEM. I would appreciate anything you can contribute to my search. I plan to purchase them within/about a week.

Jul 30, 2018 at 11:37 PM Post #4,118 of 6,622
Guys
It was noticed that my R6 charging has remained at 48% despite charging for a long time.
The battery charging percentage cannot go any higher at all..

Can advise if this is a software issue or a hardware fault?
Any resolution to this issue?

Thanks

Jul 31, 2018 at 11:35 AM Post #4,119 of 6,622
Hi guys.
Does anybody know how the RMA process works with Hiby?
I received the R6 on Friday, but it neither switches on, nor shows any sign of life by charging.
I tried all possible and available cables, charges, PCs. Does not charge at all.
Hiby is saying to wait until they get new delivery address in HK, but no process details so far.

Thanks in advance

Jul 31, 2018 at 6:32 PM Post #4,122 of 6,622
Hi guys.
Does anybody know how the RMA process works with Hiby?
I received the R6 on Friday, but it neither switches on, nor shows any sign of life by charging.
I tried all possible and available cables, charges, PCs. Does not charge at all.
Hiby is saying to wait until they get new delivery address in HK, but no process details so far.

Thanks in advance

Keep in contact with Hiby, they are good guys and will sort it out for you :)

Sounds like a DOA, it should be sorted out well in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back