HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Mar 30, 2018 at 3:56 AM Post #2,326 of 6,622
Wow. I never noticed that save button before!:grinning:
This little wonder has SOOOOO many features, it is very easy to miss a few. Speaking from personal experience... :)

Mar 30, 2018 at 4:19 AM Post #2,327 of 6,622
Seems that I have to wait till 26 of April to get my hands on my own R6.

I will receive the HiBy R6 the 5th of April, the 4th of April we travel for a road trip to Florida.... so I will not be able to take the R6 on this journey..
So the Ibasso DX200 will join us,...
I tried the R6 at the CanJam Singapore, its a freaking snappy DAP, ...

I promised a comparison between the Ibasso/DX200 with the Vega but that has to wait, first goin on a travel adventure.
20th April I have a factory visit at JH Audio, will make pictures and show these!!

Based on the update yesterday looks like mine will ship in April as well. Nearly there...

Mar 30, 2018 at 7:26 AM Post #2,329 of 6,622
I just missed the boat on 1 piece... I am SS #755.:triportsad:

The irony for me is that I chose black as they started shipping first. Since then grey seems to have overtaken it! Oh well, sure it will be worth the wait. Looking forward to pairing them with my custom art fibae 2's, though I do wonder if the combo would be a little dark and the 3 would be a better match.

Mar 30, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #2,330 of 6,622
Seems that I have to wait till 26 of April to get my hands on my own R6.

I will receive the HiBy R6 the 5th of April, the 4th of April we travel for a road trip to Florida.... so I will not be able to take the R6 on this journey..
So the Ibasso DX200 will join us,...
I tried the R6 at the CanJam Singapore, its a freaking snappy DAP, ...

I promised a comparison between the Ibasso/DX200 with the Vega but that has to wait, first goin on a travel adventure.
20th April I have a factory visit at JH Audio, will make pictures and show these!!

I'm also kinda worried. Mine supposedly arrives on the 4th and I'm travelling on the 7th, hopefully it arrives on time! Also it's quite funny that I'm travelling to Malaysia when my unit was shipped from there.

Mar 31, 2018 at 5:39 AM Post #2,334 of 6,622
My Hiby is under delivery and Fedex is taking care from it

Hello!
I am wondering if you may know if Hiby are shipping their R6s worldwide by a standard mail
- China post, for instance?
So they don't use DHL, etc.?
Thanks! :)

Mar 31, 2018 at 9:54 AM Post #2,336 of 6,622
I just missed the boat on 1 piece... I am SS #755.:triportsad:

Indiegogo delivery status:
As of 29 March 2018--
Stainless steel: up to backer #755
Black aluminium: up to backer #756
Gray auminium: up to backer #817
Expect from a few days up to a week of delay from the beginning of shipping on our end to when tracking numbers become available for us to inform you of. (depending on method used which varies by country, tracking number may only become available when parcel reaches your country.)

Mar 31, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #2,338 of 6,622
Ordered mine yesterday for use with spotify premium. I’m hoping some of the features will be functional on streaming services.

I heard you may be able to EQ spotify in the future but currently it’s not an option? Same applies to other filters and such?

Mar 31, 2018 at 2:23 PM Post #2,340 of 6,622
Indiegogo delivery status:
As of 29 March 2018--
Stainless steel: up to backer #755
Black aluminium: up to backer #756
Gray auminium: up to backer #817
Expect from a few days up to a week of delay from the beginning of shipping on our end to when tracking numbers become available for us to inform you of. (depending on method used which varies by country, tracking number may only become available when parcel reaches your country.)
Where did you find that information? I'm not able to see that as far as I can tell on IGG, I'm gray aluminum 878.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back