HiBy R6 2020 User Impressions
May 29, 2021 at 3:05 PM Post #1,370 of 1,971
I just received a R6 and the Amazon HD is not working with the newest firmware. Is there a fix? I purchase it just for this purpose! Youtube works fine but I do not have Youtube subscription. Is Hiby aware of this problem?

May 29, 2021 at 3:05 PM Post #1,371 of 1,971
All,
My R6 2020 does not start up if not plugged in. Any remedies?
With the R6 disconnected how long do you press the power button for? Try longer maybe? Perhaps a factory reset is needed?

May 29, 2021 at 3:11 PM Post #1,372 of 1,971
I just received a R6 and the Amazon HD is not working with the newest firmware. Is there a fix? I purchase it just for this purpose! Youtube works fine but I do not have Youtube subscription. Is Hiby aware of this problem?
You may want to go to AKP Pure , connect the R6 to your computer and download an older version of Amazon HD . Don’t know if this will work , but it’s certainly worth a try .

it could be an Amazon issue not a Hiby issue

Last edited:
May 29, 2021 at 3:15 PM Post #1,373 of 1,971
You may want to go to AKP Pure , connect the R6 to your computer and download an older version of Amazon HD . Don’t know if this will work , but it’s certainly worth a try .

it could be an Amazon issue not a Hiby issue
I have Amazon HD on every single Android device I have and Hiby is the only one that does not work. I found it does not play unless it is on lock screen. It is very strange.

May 29, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #1,375 of 1,971
Well you could try Older Amazon version apk
Believe it or not but after turn off screen play from the lock screen then log back in and it works now. Very strange.

May 30, 2021 at 9:35 AM Post #1,378 of 1,971
30 seconds at least. (My old R6=6 sec.) I did a factory reset as well.
Thanks for the thoughts! (Side: I regret buying it straight from China...)
Does it only not start up if not plugged in, or does it switch off immediately if unplugged?

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back