HF-2
Oct 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #1,096 of 1,149
he just said that to get more hits for his auction. see it all the time. i bet a lot of people with unopened boxes will look to sell. of course, i think it has to be worldwide to get the money. US only would not fetch ~1000.

Oct 2, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #1,097 of 1,149
Anything yet?
frown.gif

Oct 2, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #1,098 of 1,149
oh. my God
when i got home box was there but no headphone somebody cut open the box and stole the headphone...only thing left is the empty box and the receipt...(mailman left the box under apartment mailbox...i guess.)
so pissed.... what to do...
if i ever catch him i will eat him alive...human sushi..!

Oct 2, 2009 at 10:27 PM Post #1,099 of 1,149
DAMN! Hope you are able to get some sort of refund through mail insurance, I would call Todd and maybe he can do something about it. Sorry I really don't know how to console you but I can only feel your disappointment through your post. I would be hopping mad if I had any mail delivered to me and had the goods stolen. Good luck.

Oct 2, 2009 at 11:10 PM Post #1,100 of 1,149
i do not know why the mailman left the box right out there.. either....i don't mind going to post office and pick this up or he could have left the box in front of my apartment door...

i am really hoping that someone opened it by mistake and bring it back to me....not likely thou.....i live in LA DOWNTOWN>>>> so no way...!! freaking getto..

Oct 3, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #1,101 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by busanblues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i do not know why the mailman left the box right out there.. either....i don't mind going to post office and pick this up or he could have left the box in front of my apartment door...

i am really hoping that someone opened it by mistake and bring it back to me....not likely thou.....i live in LA DOWNTOWN>>>> so no way...!! freaking getto..

I live in downtown LA, too. Occasionally UPS delivery persons would just throw the package up against the outer gate to the apartment building, which is about 50 feet from a bus stop. FedEx usually just chucks the box against my door, which is preferable, but only just. Only USPS will drop the box off in the leasing office for me, where the nice management people will lock it up and hopefully alert me to its presence in their back room within 30-90 days.

Nobody gives a rat's arse about their clients/customers in L.A. (unless you're filthy frigging rich, of course).

But Todd does. Call him up and at least try to get a refund. You aren't seeing those HF-2s, ever (and I'm extremely sorry).

Oct 3, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #1,105 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ZOMG!

Just got an email from TTVJ. My HF2's are on their way!

Now the anticipation mounts once again... This must be the final batch.

Oct 3, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #1,110 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by JJDyn0mite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got an email, too. Order 6151, July 13. Should be here by Wed.

July 13th was my birthday and i am glad that you are getting your HF2 i am sure you will enjoy them i know i have been...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back