HF-2
Jul 28, 2009 at 6:57 PM Post #616 of 1,149
Ordered on June 16 and havent heard anything, but judging from people who has received their headphones and when they have ordered, mine might not be coming soon yet. I emailed Todd two days ago if there is any estimation when mine might arrive from Gradolabs. No response yet. I hope he got my email message. If not, then I really hope he atleast got my confirmation email, that would be troubling if he did not...

Jul 28, 2009 at 7:00 PM Post #617 of 1,149
I ordered on May 30th and don't have mine yet, so yes... you will be waiting
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 28, 2009 at 10:13 PM Post #620 of 1,149
Okay, so I talked to todd. Grado did run out of leather headbands, but they are continuing to manufacture the hf-2 cups normally. He said that they would send out a larger order than normal as soon as they get the headbands, so probably 100 people will get them instead of 50 in two weeks.

Jul 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #621 of 1,149
From what I see it's going to be about 8 weeks from time of order to receiving the HF-2.
The same type of thing as happened with the HF-1. I'd plan on 7 weeks or so before contacting Todd. I know it might be hard to believe, but TTVJ sells items other than HF-2. As far as selling the cans for more than you paid for them, it's called capitalism. I know John Grado and Todd didn't like much what happened with the HF-1 (pricewise after the run sold out), but obviously they got over it, and voila, the HF-2 is here, 1's and all. Again, my thanks to John and Todd for what appears to be a great headphone, and for their support of Head-Fi. Sorry about MY wallet!!

Jul 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM Post #622 of 1,149
Slightly off topic... but why does this topic have a picture of a red nosed reindeer attached??
confused_face(1).gif

It's just on the left of the subscripted sign...

Jul 29, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #623 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by paaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Slightly off topic... but why does this topic have a picture of a red nosed reindeer attached??
confused_face(1).gif

Either I want some of what you're taking, or you should attach a screenshot. (Cropped to the necessary, please.)

Jul 29, 2009 at 2:38 AM Post #624 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by paaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
confused_face(1).gif

"Watch out for the brown acid!"
Anyone for some windowpane?

Jul 29, 2009 at 2:53 AM Post #625 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by charliex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Watch out for the brown acid!"
Anyone for some windowpane?

Purple Microdot

Orange Owsley

Memories of Brain Cells past lives!

Jul 29, 2009 at 8:07 AM Post #627 of 1,149
I think mine came in the mail on July 27th, got a delivery notice of a parcel.. I owe $68.
frown.gif
Hopefully its the HF2s!!

Man, I can't seem to fall asleep knowing I'll be picking them up in 5 hours when the post office opens!!

Jul 29, 2009 at 9:37 AM Post #628 of 1,149
I looked around and I think it's wmcmanusses reindeer
tongue.gif
just find it strange that there is a link to it in the headphone-forum topic list. click the paperclip symbol just left of the time of last post. on the far right of the topic title.

anyway, I received #162 last week and so far I really like them. The pads seem a bit less deep than the RS1i bowls and seem a bit more comfortable that way while not being the sliding things that the flats are. Seem less coloured than the RS1i Have not listened to them that much yet since the HE60 seems to eat all listening time.

Jul 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM Post #629 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by killkli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HF2 received today!
Todd didn't give me any shipping notice and the status on his site remains 'updated' still.

Anyway, it's here and no complain at all!

My number is #182.
It's nice to have this one
smily_headphones1.gif

Of course, grado as grado, small defect is un-avoidable:
headf12051.jpg

Thank you Todd & John!

wow those are very nice

your lucky haha

Sorry about your wallet
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back