HF-2
Jul 9, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #226 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Plenty of people prefer the RS2 to the RS1, and I just happen to be one of them.

You are in good company!

Jul 9, 2009 at 3:53 PM Post #227 of 1,149
And they arent triple the price too
tongue.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #228 of 1,149
Quote:

FOTM for what? The RS2? That would be weird.

Plenty of people prefer the RS2 to the RS1, and I just happen to be one of them.

I was referring to your top Grado list where you pretty much put the HF-2(at the no.1 spot) above all others. I'm not really questioning your preference there.

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:27 AM Post #230 of 1,149
Word em up, I wish fedex worked on saturday cuz Id have it than instead of mondaY! GRRR it was shipped today but fedex did nothing
frown.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #231 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just notice I listen louder than before, because HF-2 is not fatiguing at all.

I'm thinking if this is good or bad.

Anyway, now really hanging by my teeth in waiting. Really want to try this out with my RS1.
ph34r.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #232 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by en480c4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are in good company!

I hope you mean the new ones, because the vintage RS-1s are pretty awesome

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #233 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was referring to your top Grado list where you pretty much put the HF-2(at the no.1 spot) above all others. I'm not really questioning your preference there.

I'm pretty comfortable with my initial assessment. I will note, however, that I am easily annoyed by Grados. They are, generally speaking, uncomfortable and fatiguing headphones; rarely a fun combination. I find the HF2 to be the least fatiguing Grado to which I have listened. That alone may account for much of my preference. Well, that and the fact that the HF2 is just damn good.

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #234 of 1,149
See monkey, things like THAT make it so much harder, no one has the pico slim yet so it's easier :p

Jul 10, 2009 at 4:25 AM Post #235 of 1,149
Quote:

I'm pretty comfortable with my initial assessment. I will note, however, that I am easily annoyed by Grados. They are, generally speaking, uncomfortable and fatiguing headphones; rarely a fun combination. I find the HF2 to be the least fatiguing Grado to which I have listened. That alone may account for much of my preference. Well, that and the fact that the HF2 is just damn good.

Thanks for putting "The List" in context.

Jul 10, 2009 at 5:13 AM Post #236 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Word em up, I wish fedex worked on saturday cuz Id have it than instead of mondaY! GRRR it was shipped today but fedex did nothing
frown.gif

Hmm... When did you order yours? Might give me a good indication as to when mine will be shipped
wink.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 9:36 AM Post #237 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope you mean the new ones, because the vintage RS-1s are pretty awesome

I do, and they are. Unfortunately, at the going rate, the only way I'll ever be able to afford a pair is if I knock Ari unconscious at the next NYC meet and steal his!!!

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM Post #238 of 1,149
May 15th 8:12 pm fraser

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:08 PM Post #239 of 1,149
DoYouRight, how is the shipping going?

I think mine will arrive either monday or tuesday. Don't really see it coming tomorrow
rolleyes.gif

Still shows as in customs, but taking in account it took some days for it to refresh tomorrow I might have them.

Jul 10, 2009 at 9:43 PM Post #240 of 1,149
I emailed Todd back in May 30th to cancel my HF2 order, but what do you know? I got a tracking number today via email.
confused_face.gif

Now I have to decide whether I will keep the HF2 or not and even before that I hope USPS' mail forwarding thing works since I moved from my old address over a month ago and the HF2 is getting delivered THERE.
frown.gif

Lastly, does anyone know if I can return it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back