Just another 2 to 3 weeks.
tongue_smile.gif
Thats what I get for procrastinating.

Aug 15, 2009 at 11:15 AM Post #738 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazzantini /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered 1 June, shipped August 12, 2009, 4:07 pm
tongue_smile.gif

Mine were posted Aug 11th, wonder whose will be stuck in customs the longest ?????

Mine we posted priority mail but the tracking number doesn't work. Maybe its more of a reference number as it was the cheapest option available, An extra couple of days won't matter after 10 weeks.

Aug 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM Post #739 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by ABathingApe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Call Todd if you have questions, he is more than happy to help.

I've talked to Todd. I've emailed Todd. I've ordered from Todd in the past and had cans delivered in 2 days across 2000 miles. This is ridiculous but looks like there is an end in site. One poster above ordered June 3 and his shipped Friday. I ordered June 4 so with any semblance of luck at all, mine should ship next week. I sure as hell hope they are worth the wait. I got a pair of JVC HARX700's yesterday, $35 shipped from NewEgg in 3 days. Got them for work, wasn't expecting much. Right out of the box, they sing via iPod and I didn't have to wait 11 weeks and pay close to $500. Not saying we are comparing apples to apples, I'm just saying...

Aug 15, 2009 at 2:25 PM Post #740 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjames8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've talked to Todd. I've emailed Todd. I've ordered from Todd in the past and had cans delivered in 2 days across 2000 miles. This is ridiculous but looks like there is an end in site. One poster above ordered June 3 and his shipped Friday. I ordered June 4 so with any semblance of luck at all, mine should ship next week. I sure as hell hope they are worth the wait. I got a pair of JVC HARX700's yesterday, $35 shipped from NewEgg in 3 days. Got them for work, wasn't expecting much. Right out of the box, they sing via iPod and I didn't have to wait 11 weeks and pay close to $500. Not saying we are comparing apples to apples, I'm just saying...

Quit whining.

Aug 15, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #742 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazzantini /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered 1 June, shipped August 12, 2009, 4:07 pm
tongue_smile.gif

Ordered 31st May .. still no news.

Aug 15, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #743 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoNtO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quit whining.

ROTFL!
darthsmile.gif

Aug 16, 2009 at 12:36 AM Post #745 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought his comment was well constructed and a great contribution where your comment was not.

Fair enough. Let's all whine about our orders that haven't come in and then tell everyone how we ordered something because we can't be patient for a few months. I LOVE those contributions. If you didn't know what you were getting into when you ordered these, then you shouldn't have. Hence MY comment.

Aug 16, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #746 of 1,149
Quote:

I sure hope you like your cans, I had one on order and decided to cancel my order because at the time the mispelled word was more that I was willing to live with.
redface.gif
However "if it is not your cup of tea" shoot me a PM.
wink.gif
Thanks.

Aug 16, 2009 at 3:27 AM Post #747 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sure hope you like your cans, I had one on order and decided to cancel my order because at the time the mispelled word was more that I was willing to live with.
redface.gif
However "if it is not your cup of tea" shoot me a PM.
wink.gif
Thanks.

I had misgivings about the spelling error like many others who had ordered these phones. However, once the initial disappointment subsided, I concluded that I still wanted these unique Grado's.

I received mine on Friday and I can honestly say that seeing "Head-F1" engraved on them doesn't bother me in the slightest. These are a beautiful looking set of cans. I find them far more comfortable than my SR125's and as soon as I started listening to them, the improvement in sound quality was apparent.

I have no regrets about acquiring these phones. I hope you don't either.

Aug 16, 2009 at 4:26 AM Post #748 of 1,149
Quote:

Nothing to worry about. I'm in Canada - ordered May 29 and just got them this week - so roughly 11 weeks. Todd ships via reputable services and I have never heard of a customer having a lost order. I have been selling on eBay for 13 years and several thousand shipments around the globe and never lost one.
Oh - and they ARE worth the wait!
smile_phones.gif

Aug 16, 2009 at 1:08 PM Post #750 of 1,149

Users who are viewing this thread

Back