HF-2!!!
Jul 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM Post #481 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by jfourc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When did you order Sasaki? Hopefully it was close to when I ordered
icon10.gif
!

I've ordered very early, but anyway Todd has reset the order of shipment for the F1-incident.
So I think now it will be shipped first come first out base. I also sent him the confirmation as soon as I read his post.

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:02 PM Post #482 of 704
Mine arrived yesterday, definitely Head-F1 and a little on the blurry side but... they sound good, very good. I am going from the RS-2 to these. I find the bass goes a little deeper and there is a little more texture in the sound. I would describe these as a warmer 325i while maintaining that phones crispness. A keeper for sure.

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #484 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've ordered very early, but anyway Todd has reset the order of shipment for the F1-incident.
So I think now it will be shipped first come first out base. I also sent him the confirmation as soon as I read his post.

I've never seen anything that claimed this is the case, and I'd imagine, based on when I confirmed, that mine would've shipped with this batch, and it didn't. I ordered about 3 weeks after the announcement so I'm probably in the 5th-7th batch.

I'd highly doubt the confirmation ordering will have anything to do with shipping dates. I'm guessing the only reason for the confirmation was to get any idea of the fallout rate, and based on the following messages from Todd it looks like it's had little, if any, impact.

Jul 10, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #485 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan1son /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've never seen anything that claimed this is the case, and I'd imagine, based on when I confirmed, that mine would've shipped with this batch, and it didn't. I ordered about 3 weeks after the announcement so I'm probably in the 5th-7th batch.

I'd highly doubt the confirmation ordering will have anything to do with shipping dates. I'm guessing the only reason for the confirmation was to get any idea of the fallout rate, and based on the following messages from Todd it looks like it's had little, if any, impact.

Mine just got shipped out today, 2nd batch I guess you call it, and I ordered on the same day as the announcement, May 15th. To think, I called Todd early, told him i would think about it, called pretty much at the end of the day, and just those couple of hours on the 1st day already bumped me into the 2nd batch, unreal
tongue.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #487 of 704
I believe that if Todd has 50 phones on hand to ship each Friday (like today) and if only 30 of the next 50 people in line confirm they want an F1 headphone, that Todd will look at the names in the next group of orders for shipping - and that if some of those people already confirmed they want the F1, that they will get theirs shipped before the people who don't confirm they will take an F1. Why would he not try to ship all 50 to the first 50 that respond by the shipping deadline?

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM Post #489 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleEs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have not confirmed by email to say I still want the HF-2 yet still received an email saying mine has been shipped.....

oh well, then I am wrong.

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #490 of 704
Hey I got a tracking # for fedex 2day air yesterday at 1:30pm eastern, the tracking still shows that fedex has recieved information and NOTHING else, does that mean it is still at the place Todd took it yesterday? If so why did I pay extra for shipping when it is just sitting somewhere?

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #492 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey I got a tracking # for fedex 2day air yesterday at 1:30pm eastern, the tracking still shows that fedex has recieved information and NOTHING else, does that mean it is still at the place Todd took it yesterday? If so why did I pay extra for shipping when it is just sitting somewhere?

If FedEx does not make the two-day delivery, call to make a point of it, and ask for a refund of what you paid for shipping. Sometimes shipping works for you, and you get a package in 2 days (when you paid for 3 day). Sometimes shipping doesn't work for you, and you get a package in 3 days (when you paid for two day, maybe for free). Sometimes tracking information doesn't get updated, and the package is sitting in your house while the website is STILL saying they've received electronic notification of the intent to ship the package. I've found FedEx to be better than USPS and UPS combined. Still, I've had some really expensive shipping done by them for free (via the refund) when they've missed the paid-for deadline. The refund allows us to save our real angst for those rarer times when they're shipping a life-saving antidote (well, life-saving if it arrives on time, that is).

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #493 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheemo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like the 2nd batch are on the way out, as I received my confirmation # yesterday and will be delivered USPS Priority and hopefully Saturday.

Two Fridays in a row, the HF-2 packages are AWAY!!!!! This is good news!

Jul 10, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #494 of 704
I don't believe you'll receive an email confirmation if you ordered by phone. I didn't though I called and it shipped today.

Jul 10, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #495 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't believe you'll receive an email confirmation if you ordered by phone. I didn't though I called and it shipped today.

nice, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back