HF-2!!!
Jul 7, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #376 of 704
No shipping notice yet
frown.gif

Jul 7, 2009 at 8:14 AM Post #378 of 704
Ooops - I just ordered one. When will it be delivered?

Jul 7, 2009 at 8:21 AM Post #379 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rasmushorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ooops - I just ordered one. When will it be delivered?

The first 50 HF-2s shipped out last week and Todd have said that Grado Labs will be shipping him 50 HF-2s a week. 4-500 pairs are most probably in order.
You do the math, but I guess you are looking at 8-9 weeks down the road.

Worth reading: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/5774762-post231.html

Jul 7, 2009 at 8:25 AM Post #380 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The first 50 HF-2s shipped out last week and Todd have said that Grado Labs will be shipping him 50 HF-2s a week. 4-500 pairs are most probably in order.
You do the math, but I guess you are looking at 8-9 weeks down the road.

Worth reading: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/5774762-post231.html

Ahh - that is GOOD. I will be away on summer vacation for the next 4 weeks. So if it was shipped immediately I would not be at home to receive it anyway. 8-9 weeks waiting is no problem. It is not like I NEED another headphone
normal_smile .gif

Jul 7, 2009 at 3:19 PM Post #381 of 704
It is around lunchtime, where is the news Todd
biggrin.gif
Ive been sitting here all morning waiting!

EDIT: Mine are supposed to ship this week, Im just curious if they will be delayed or what? I eagerly await the Todd
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2009 at 4:16 PM Post #383 of 704
Hi All,
It appears an error has occurred on the HF-2. The engraving does indeed have Grado Head-F1 Headphone HF2 on the aluminum enclosure.

First I would like to make it completely clear that the error was not spotted before the headphones were shipped by either Grado Labs or by TTVJ. Had either of us noticed the error we would have announced it and given you the option to buy it or not.

So here is the deal… there are enough enclosures done this way to produce 500 HF-2 headphones. There is no way to correct the F1 engraving error and the remaining HF-2 headphones will be built and sold with the current engraving. We are going to make the cutoff for the HF-2 at 500 headphones or July 31st. – which ever comes first. There are currently about 400 orders placed.

I currently have more of the HF2 headphones in stock and ready to ship. To ship your orders on hand I would like your confirmation that you still want the HF-2 (please e-mail us at todd@ttvj.com). On Friday shipments will resume to confirmed orders. Grado Labs is still building and shipping 50 a week to me until all 500 are sold or whatever the number is on July 31st.

Both John and I apologize for this but we both feel strongly that this is a great headphone at a great price. We will leave it up to you as to whether or not you can live with the cosmetic error.

John has graciously volunteered to send an additional $10 to Head-Fi for each HF-2 sold which could mean up to as much as $5000 additional funds for Head-Fi!

Todd

Jul 7, 2009 at 4:29 PM Post #385 of 704
Thanks for the update Todd.

I just sent my email. Woot! =)

Jul 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #386 of 704
I WANT MINE! EMAIL SENT!

Jul 7, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #387 of 704
Well I assume this means there will not be any non F1s beside the CanJam pairs! Lucky CanJam people get SUPER LIMITED CANS!

Todd told me that he wants a pair but he is waiting to get them to people who ordered first! This guy is amazing!

Jul 7, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #389 of 704
What everyone needs to remember, is this was a simple mistake trying to get them to US A FAST AS POSSIBLE!

There will be no new engravings, if you EVER want an HF-2 this is IT!

Grado and Todd did a huge service to us to make this amazing can for cheaper than an RS-2, DO NOT miss out on it just because a I is a 1, considering until one member posted this, no one else noticed!

Im sure Strider will get a replacement because of his scuffed pair with the dowel messed up, but come on guys this is a great deal, help out head-fi, and especially YOURSELF and keep your order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back