Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!!
Jan 17, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #109 of 117
  Hey Guys,
Im fairly new to these forums so i hope I'm posting in the right place, I listen to rap/hip-hop and alot of other genres but i really love the bass so help me out!
As of the past three days i have literally spent hours on end on these forums researching ALOT about headphones with the best best which also provide good hi's mids and lows, 
I have come down to these options

-
Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2
-Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO-80ohm
-Ultrasone HFI-580
-SHURE SRH750D
-M-Audio Q40 (although i don't think they are available in australia)

Can anyone help me decide and guide me in which i should purchase, and/or if they have anything different suggestions please respond!

p.s After much research please don't recommend the m50's!

biggrin.gif

for hip hop even a pair of 10 dollar chinese beats will do

Jan 17, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #110 of 117
Honestly I don't know why you wouldn't consider ATH-M50. They may not be all bass and nothing else but they certainly have a strong punch. I find honestly find they sometimes have a bit too much bass because it distracts me from other parts of songs so I think you would like them.

On the other hand the Denon AHD2000 headphones are often positively reviews and supposed to be quite bass heavy.

Jan 17, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #111 of 117
  i see, it's so loose for somereason always keeps popping out :/

Well done on your purchase.

For future reference, for extra bass without buying heaps of headphones, the Fiio E17 has a magnificent bass-boost EQ section, which has a heap of steps/levels to choose from.

Anyway - hope you are enjoying your purchase! 

Jan 20, 2014 at 7:28 AM Post #115 of 117
Im quite happy with the Pro700mk2's It was a one time investment, i can't afford to keep purchasing headphones and one will do. One day when im ballin' I will buy you a pair willitblend :)

Jan 20, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #116 of 117
  Im quite happy with the Pro700mk2's It was a one time investment, i can't afford to keep purchasing headphones and one will do. One day when im ballin' I will buy you a pair willitblend :)

+1 hahah. legit. good common sense & charitable too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back