Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!!
Jan 5, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #92 of 117
He already decided on the Pro700's over the DT770

I only read the first post, sorry. 
frown.gif

Jan 12, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #94 of 117
I payed $200 for everything. But then again I got mine repackaged. New headphones and all but in a different box. Or was supposed to be in a different box. Got them in the original box but it was beat to hell but somehow the headphones were pristine inside. Don't know how because the box was literally beat to hell. It looked like someone took the box and stepped on it,flattened it and left it outside in the rain and then took the headphones put them inside the box and taped it all up and put it in a fancy package to have it mailed in 2 days.

Jan 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #96 of 117
So i just received the pro700mk2's (havn't got the amp yet), Kinda let down abit on the bass :/ It seems that my $38 senheiser cx175 in ear headphone pack more punch in the bass department and clarity, this is really weird..

Contemplating switching to the beyerdynamic dt770's..

Jan 14, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #102 of 117
And at the louder volumes you'll find the bass starts to distort a little and the upper frequencies start to overpower the bass which is called clipping. Basically it means the amp can't handle it anymore (the headphones definitely can though if you give them the power) and iPod/iPhones or any smartphones aren't the best MP3 players. You'd get much better sound from something like a Cowen or the Fiio X3 and a good quality amp. iPhones and iPod only play 256kbps tracks if you buy music from iTunes which itself aren't the best quality files. So don't expect TOO much from an iPhone and a $60 portable amp. My advice is,after a couple weeks you don't find the sound quality to be as good as you like then you save up your money and buy a good MP3 player and amp instead of new headphones all together because using an iPhone/iPod is always going to be holding your headphones back in some way.

Jan 14, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #104 of 117
LOL thank you so much willitblend, The amp works a charm i'm keeping these headphone i get where people feel uncomfortable but you honestly get you to it! 
When i first tested them they were average i was like mmm ok.. then it just started to get a little better than with the amp it was REEALLLY good,
It was with the laptop (macbook pro), i'll be using this alot for my listening also is it me or is the input cable for the E11 really loose and keeps coming out, will it matter if i just use any double aux end cable with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back