Hello, Does any1 know a good pair of IEM's for my Hisound Player.
Sep 16, 2012 at 9:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Poetic

100+ Head-Fier
I like neutral sound signature something nice and smooth and beautiful clarity. Price range from 100$-200$. I was wondering if the hifiman he-262 wouid be my choice or maybe the audio technica?

Sep 16, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #2 of 4
sounds like  Q-jays for neutrality , speed n its quite clear.
the hisoundaudio goldencrystal is clarion if u are looking clearclearglowing sound. :p

i am quite happy with the denon c710 on my studioV...
the bass n clarity balanced out nicely to my ears.

Sep 16, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
sounds like  Q-jays for neutrality , speed n its quite clear.
the hisoundaudio goldencrystal is clarion if u are looking clearclearglowing sound. :p

i am quite happy with the denon c710 on my studioV...
the bass n clarity balanced out nicely to my ears.

Is that my old Q-jays you're talking about 
wink_face.gif
  But to answer the OP, I don't know which HS you are referring too, they are not quite neutral in my book, but matching them with a Brainwavz B2 for instance may give you more what you're seeking for than the RE262 for instance, although I do think the RE262 sounds wonderful with the Studio-V or Rocco-P I wouldn't call it neutral at all.

Sep 17, 2012 at 2:10 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Is that my old Q-jays you're talking about 
wink_face.gif
  But to answer the OP, I don't know which HS you are referring too, they are not quite neutral in my book, but matching them with a Brainwavz B2 for instance may give you more what you're seeking for than the RE262 for instance, although I do think the RE262 sounds wonderful with the Studio-V or Rocco-P I wouldn't call it neutral at all.

Im going to be using the Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary. Im wondering which IEM's would fit best with me and the player. I was looking into hisound Golden Crystal IEMS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back