Heir audia 3.ai and 4.ai
Aug 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Kylemcg

Head-Fier
Im sure now thati want in ear monitors, i like the sennheiser ie80 for nice bass. And i like the heir audio 4.ai, and im wondering if by october 17th, will there be an heir audio 6.ai, or an heir audio 8.ai?

Aug 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM Post #2 of 15
Im sure now thati want in ear monitors, i like the sennheiser ie80 for nice bass. And i like the heir audio 4.ai, and im wondering if by october 17th, will there be an heir audio 6.ai, or an heir audio 8.ai?

I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left for the 6.A meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.

Aug 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:
I would ask the Wizard whether or not he would be willing to do it. I believe the reason he will not make the 8.A en masse is because of the number of drivers he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone defeating the purpose of a universal fit headphone and there are very few drivers left meaning that it would probably be a waste in addition to the fact that similar to the 8.A again he could not guarantee that it would fit everyone.

i asked the wizard and he said the same thing about this

he also said hes thinking about other faceplates/ designs for them ai series but he wants to have heir audio as "a pioneer of wood"

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:
 will there be an heir audio 6.ai, or an heir audio 8.ai?

Nope. I was talking to him a day or so ago and he mentioned that people had asked but that size constraints made it unfeasible.

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:39 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

TBH, even IF they were going to consider a 6.Ai or 8.Ai (IIRC, Wizard said that wouldn't happen), I cant begin to say enough good things for the 4.Ai. It truly is a great bargain for the price.

Oct 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

No, as October 17 is rapidly approaching, that I can assure you is not in the Skunk Works Department.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Oct 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #10 of 15
Did you consider the 3.Ai in your decision at all? I too just ordered some IE80s but I'm having second thoughts on if I made the right decision choosing them over the Heir 3.Ai.

Oct 4, 2012 at 7:40 AM Post #12 of 15
i have the 3.ai and treid out a friend's ie80 before i bought mine. To say if you love bass, ALOT of it, get ie80. If you want nice hard hitting bass and sweet mids with smooth treble, get 3.ai

Oct 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM Post #13 of 15
Well if that's the case, then the IE80 should be the perfect companion for my ER4B. I already have amazing clarity and detail with those, so a nice bassy IEM for dance music would be great.

Oct 4, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #14 of 15
Me and my dad just ordered the sennheiser ie 80. They should arrive in 5-8 days, im so exited! But even though they will already be here for a few days, i dont get to see them until October 17th. I will try my best to make a detailed review once i burn them in with some lostless Music of all types, im sure i will be amazed with every aspect of them. Stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back