HEDD HEDDPhone Giveaway and Livestream!
Sep 4, 2020 at 11:06 PM Post #16 of 32
Tired of contests that require you to sign up for an account somewhere so you can receive even more email from who knows where. I think it discriminates against those of us who don't care to be signed up to every social media platform around. And there seem to be new ones popping up all the time.
Agreed that some of us have no interest in obnoxious social media platforms (I buy headphones to escape this godawful world) ... but...

It's a straightforward transaction - they are buying your personal data and selling you in exchange the chance to win a prize. If you are unhappy with the terms of the transaction, or any other for that matter, just walk on by... :beerchug:

Sep 5, 2020 at 9:58 PM Post #19 of 32
Thanks for the 2nd giveaway after the focal one... The zoom connection was a bit rough with the zoom peeps so hopefully this next live stream goes well. I asked on youtube but very interesting how you guys go through the process with amp pairing. I'm excited to see which amp you end up giving away but more interested in the process you go through. EG which amps provide good high current and which ones have good synergies.

Sep 6, 2020 at 10:26 AM Post #20 of 32
Either like the headphones.com Facebook page here - OR - follow our Instagram page

I have neither so that's me out. Thanks!
Good all days to join a giveaway was 1 easy step... Now its , like on that like on the other , send mails write on form etch etch The new age of giveaways . After that they gone need phone number , mails, where we live , give 10 closed friends or family to bomb everyone with advertising ...

I am to old for that s...

Sep 9, 2020 at 7:27 PM Post #24 of 32
Quick question: do you have to be present for the livestream in order to win?
(scheduling conflicts can be a beach)

We will be announcing the winner on the live stream but if you're not present we will send an e-mail follow-up. The winner has 24 hours to confirm and then we move on to the next.

For those wondering about time for the stream as well, it will most likely be around 12pm EST (9am PST) since that's around 6pm in Germany. @Resolve will have a firm time closer to the stream as it will depend on what time works for Freddy and the team at HEDD.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Sep 10, 2020 at 12:34 PM Post #25 of 32
We will be announcing the winner on the live stream but if you're not present we will send an e-mail follow-up. The winner has 24 hours to confirm and then we move on to the next.

For those wondering about time for the stream as well, it will most likely be around 12pm EST (9am PST) since that's around 6pm in Germany. @Resolve will have a firm time closer to the stream as it will depend on what time works for Freddy and the team at HEDD.
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated! I'll do my darndest to make the livestream of course!!
Many thanks for the opportunity. The Heddphone was one of the highlights for me at CanJam NYC last year for sure.

Sep 10, 2020 at 4:46 PM Post #26 of 32
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated! I'll do my darndest to make the livestream of course!!
Many thanks for the opportunity. The Heddphone was one of the highlights for me at CanJam NYC last year for sure.

Anytime! We had a blast at CanJam NY as well and we're happy we managed to sneak it in before everything shut down. Which combination did you get a chance to listen to the HEDDphone with? I know it was being run with the Hugo 2 and Phonitor X at the HEDD booth and there was one over at iFi's booth to pair with their Pro stack.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Sep 11, 2020 at 11:14 AM Post #27 of 32
Anytime! We had a blast at CanJam NY as well and we're happy we managed to sneak it in before everything shut down. Which combination did you get a chance to listen to the HEDDphone with? I know it was being run with the Hugo 2 and Phonitor X at the HEDD booth and there was one over at iFi's booth to pair with their Pro stack.
By process of ellimination I'd say I heard it on the Phonitor ( I head it at their booth & it wan't on the Hugo). I would have loved to have heard it on the ifi stack, I have the Pro iCAN & enjoy it very much. Agreed, I'm really glad we had the chance to experience another CanJam!

Sep 24, 2020 at 1:18 PM Post #30 of 32
Congrats tot he winner! I found this livestream just as if not more interesting that the Focal one... Some small hickups at the beginning but the rest of the stream was like butter. I also really liked the technical questions that were thrown on the Hedd CTO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back