HEDD HEDDPhone Giveaway and Livestream!
Sep 4, 2020 at 10:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

TylersEclectic

Previously known as Darthpool
HEDDPhonesbannerWM-3.jpg

Win a HEDD Audio HEDDphone and a Suitable Headphone Amp
HEDD Audio will be joining us for a live stream on The HEADPHONE Show YouTube channel on September 24th, 2020. During the live stream, they will be giving away a HEDDphone to one of the viewers, and headphones.com will be pitching in a suitable headphone amplifier. Because the HEDDphone takes quite a bit of power, the last thing we want is for the winner to have to out and buy a high-end amp to be able to drive it. So we figured we'd test it on a bunch of them and then pick the one we like best for the giveaway.

How do I enter the giveaway?
In order to be eligible, you have to do the following three things:

1. Either like the headphones.com Facebook page here - OR - follow our Instagram page
  2. Subscribe to The HEADPHONE Show YouTube channel
  3. Sign up for the giveaway with your name and email by filling in this form here
Then tune in to the live stream on September 24th to see if you've won (exact time will be updated ahead of the live stream, and it will be scheduled several days in advance).

During the live stream, we'll be speaking with HEDD Audio CEO and Founder Dr. Frederik Knop about the Air Motion Transformer technology used in HEDD Audio's speaker designs, as well as how they implemented a full range AMT design in their first headphone.

If this is the first time you're hearing of AMT technology, check out Resolve's interview with Freddy during CanJam NYC back in February:

LIVE STREAM GOING LIVE AT 9AM LINK BELOW:

Updated video link now with more amp and DAC =)

Here is a link to the Focal Clear and Arche winners post about the experience for those wondering who one the last giveaway!

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/ic6s3s/when_life_hands_you_two_endgames_for_free/

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2020 at 1:53 PM Post #8 of 32
Yay, entered!

Sep 4, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #12 of 32
Andrew is really building his channel. I think these giveaways are a great boost. Last time for the Clear and the Focal amp there was around 1000 people. Quite a good chance to win. This time I presume there will be more. The chosen amp will definitely increase interest. Well done Andrew, I am in. Again.

Sep 4, 2020 at 5:36 PM Post #14 of 32
Tired of contests that require you to sign up for an account somewhere so you can receive even more email from who knows where. I think it discriminates against those of us who don't care to be signed up to every social media platform around. And there seem to be new ones popping up all the time.

Sep 4, 2020 at 5:40 PM Post #15 of 32
Tired of contests that require you to sign up for an account somewhere so you can receive even more email from who knows where. I think it discriminates against those of us who don't care to be signed up to every social media platform around. And there seem to be new ones popping up all the time.
IMO for your emotional well-being the best move would be not to sign up to this particular contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back