Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Dec 3, 2008 at 12:54 PM Post #932 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crikey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well to me it actually looks like the chinese (same thing for kanji) character for big, or the characters of 1 and 9 mashed together
tongue.gif
The logo does look really cool though, and it turned out nicely on the c2's
ksc75smile.gif

lol thats what i'm thinking. It look more like chinese charecter big(大)。

Dec 3, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #935 of 1,734
What I've learned is that if Andre has some new information, he will relay it to you.

If not, he *may* not answer. That's alright though. I just take it to mean there's nothing new.

Dec 3, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #936 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my C1000s back this morning. This time they fit tightly
biggrin.gif
Can't be happier!

Congrats. My C3 still some where in the states. This friday will be the 3 week mark and if it does not reach the lab by then i have to contact the post office.

Dec 3, 2008 at 5:54 PM Post #937 of 1,734
Who, DG, that's weird. I would think it would not take so long just to get to the lab.

I would contact the post office now.

Dec 3, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #938 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesperateGhost /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats. My C3 still some where in the states. This friday will be the 3 week mark and if it does not reach the lab by then i have to contact the post office.

Which carrier service did you use?
Sometime it really sucks, my DX1000 was shipped by DHL from Germany but the tracking number still stuck there for 5 days without any update.

Dec 3, 2008 at 9:52 PM Post #939 of 1,734
I just got my Tracking number from Andre. *Huzzah!*

However, it got shipped to an address that I will not be at until next saturday...so no pics yet.

Dec 4, 2008 at 12:20 AM Post #940 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by graj08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my Tracking number from Andre. *Huzzah!*

However, it got shipped to an address that I will not be at until next saturday...so no pics yet.

Got mine also.

Dec 4, 2008 at 3:12 AM Post #942 of 1,734
Ok, I have one word to say.. Wow.

I think graj was right about what he said. Andre won't reply unless he has information to give. He replied to my email I sent him a few days ago and both apologized for the delay and sent me pictures.

I'm going to revoke my comment about not recommending HY. I was pretty upset about the communication issue, but seeing these has taken my breath away.. They turned out PERFECT.

I wasn't going to post pictures initially because I wanted them to be a one of a kind, but Andre want's to use them for the new site even stating they were his favorite to date, so I'll go ahead and share.

20081204-trxnkwcat2b8t2i8wu9d2fjx5k.jpg
20081204-facty2apynh4ywakx6x8a5g8i3.jpg

One thing I can say for sure, HY does not cut corners in terms of quality and they obviously don't rush themselves. Overall I am very pleased with the final result.

Dec 4, 2008 at 4:53 AM Post #945 of 1,734
When I first got mine they seemed so cool but they could never compare to the sweet freq's designs coming out. You new guys are taking Hearyourself to a whole new level. Brandon's are birght and fruity and JT's are exotic and sultry. So many options from one place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back