Nov 30, 2008 at 11:02 AM Post #901 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes. It was done. Exactly 1 week.
He told me that my order was put a priority status and I don't think he lied me
smily_headphones1.gif

It should be here really soon, can't wait to meet it again
tongue.gif
I'll try it with the RSA P51 this time to see how it scales.

I miss my C3 so much. It's away from me for 2 weeks 2 days. I feel so terrible without it.
redface.gif

Dec 1, 2008 at 1:09 PM Post #905 of 1,734
Lol. Chill. I'm sure you will get your C3. Did you tried calling Andre? I contacted Andre a few week ago to get a refit and he replied to me promptly. It's after i hand over the money and he still reply. Maybe some email just got into the junk mail folder.

Dec 1, 2008 at 2:12 PM Post #906 of 1,734
If that's the case, then they have "status", "update" and who knows what all other words set to trigger auto trash.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very patient person.. But ignoring an email is just plain rude and unacceptable in the business world. I'd be fine waiting a month if he would just say "hey, I'm sorry for the delay. We're swamped with orders right now and I can't give you a foolproof status update since our office is separate from the lab. You may reach them at <number>. Hang in there, we'll get your order to you soon. Again, I'm sorry for the delay, we're working as hard as we can to get these out asap."

That took me all of 2 minutes. The fact that multiple people have been completely ignored when asking to get an update on the status of their order (when they have full right to request and receive) is just too obvious.

I'll call them this afternoon and see where I can get with that, but I still think people should look elsewhere until HY gets their PR together. It's just stupid that I have to take time out of my already busy schedule to call them up when they could just as easily reply to an email when they have a chance, saving us both time.

Dec 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #907 of 1,734
Here's what it says:

Will you tell me when my impressions reach your lab?
No...this is where tracking comes in handy.
we process a large amount of orders and stopping
to check slows the process down.
We are working on an online system to show impressions and
order status.

It's too bad that you're having such a hard time but It's not your place ti Dis. Hearyourself. Other people have had problems but they all got them with-in the promissed time. So Far you are the only one who seems to have gotten completely lost, yet every time someone asks you if you've called them you blow it off and rant about how your emails are going unanswered. I don't know what age range you are in but I remeber the day when we had to actually "Write" a letter for correspondence or get a "long distance operator" to call.
Either CALL Andre or not but unless you do let go and be patient!!

Dec 1, 2008 at 4:25 PM Post #908 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's what it says:

Will you tell me when my impressions reach your lab?
No...this is where tracking comes in handy.
we process a large amount of orders and stopping
to check slows the process down.
We are working on an online system to show impressions and
order status.

It's too bad that you're having such a hard time but It's not your place ti Dis. Hearyourself. Other people have had problems but they all got them with-in the promissed time. So Far you are the only one who seems to have gotten completely lost, yet every time someone asks you if you've called them you blow it off and rant about how your emails are going unanswered. I don't know what age range you are in but I remeber the day when we had to actually "Write" a letter for correspondence or get a "long distance operator" to call.
Either CALL Andre or not but unless you do let go and be patient!!

To answer your question, I'm 23 years old. I have a Business degree and know the ins and outs of how to run a business.

I think you're failing to understand the point here. Ignoring a customer, whether it be by email, phone, fax, mail, cup and string, carrier pigeon, etc is unacceptable. I should not be forced to call and put him into the position where he is forced to respond. Do you understand? I don't know why you're getting the tone with me where I'm the one at fault because I am not.

I have all the right in the world to dis HY for not responding to a customer. It's just not right, and I guarantee if you were in my position you'd be unhappy too. It's easy for someone who received good service to talk down on those who don't.

Now, I did in fact track my impressions. They reached the lab on the 5th of last month. You claim people received theirs within promised time, yet to me that would seem like unless you made a deal to have a promised time, you're shafted and put at the end of the line.

I have not blown anyone off who asked me if I've called. I have not called, and I have stated this. The fact of the matter is, once again, I should not "have" to call and force him to give me an answer. He should be happy to give me an answer, even if it's a half assed answer with no credit behind it.

I have been patient for almost a month now, do you expect me to be patient for another week? Another 2 weeks? Another month?

And no, I am not the only one. I quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by graj08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've emailed him 3 times over 2 weeks, and that is only because he didn't answer the question in the first place...that doesn't seem like much to me. Also, he replied to my first two messages by saying that he would check. Any spam filter will not block messages from addresses that are replied to.

Well, at least now I know that it isn't just because he took an early vacation or something. That is fine. Everybody takes time off around the holidays. However, knowing he is there and just not answering my emails is very disappointing.

graj sent his in around the same time as me.

There are opinions, and there are facts. Your opinion is that HY doesn't deserve to be bad mouthed because you got good service. Fact is, regardless of turnaround time or even general service, ignoring a customer is wrong. Especially one that put down 365 bones.

Dec 1, 2008 at 5:10 PM Post #909 of 1,734
What possible reason would Andre have for ignoring you?

Since the advent of ebusiness, people have lost thier ability to communicate. Call him, Put him on the spot. But emails get lost, They get dumped into spam folders. I really think that we are heading down a dark path of non-communication if we rely too much on email and IM's. Everything has gotten so fast that we no longer have any patience. For $800.00 (UE7's) Ultimate ears can afford to "rush" everything. There is probably a very samll profit margin at Hearyourself. Even Freq's has had to pull back and restructure. I find it highly unlikely that if they do come back, they will still be in this price range.

Dec 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #910 of 1,734
I somewhat agree with both Boomy and Brandon. While the service is quite disappointing, the margin has to be small, and the end product seems like it is quite good. I am willing to wait.

In response to you, Boomy, there's just no reason that emails shouldn't be answered satisfactorily. There are several advantages to an email:
1. It will allow Andre to answer at his convenience
2. It allows him time to find the answer to a question
3. In the event of a paypal dispute, emails can be sent to paypal and admitted into evidence as part of the dispute. You can't do that with calls.

Brandon and I have had patience. I, for one, am willing to wait a little longer. However, I am acutely aware of the 45 day limit for filing a paypal dispute through ebay. I'm not willing to risk $365 by waiting for the deadline to get close. I am waiting until Dec. 8. If I don't get a tracking number by then, I will file a dispute and get a refund.

I am willing to wait for a quality product, but I will not wait forever.

I wouldn't go so far as to not recommend HY yet. I would just caution people that the turnaround time is very volatile, and may stretch past the stated period. Once(If) I get my C3s, I'll be able to evaluate them for myself and see if I'd recommend taking the plunge. Some products are worth waiting for. For instance, many people have waited as long as 18 months for Xin's supermicro IV amps!

It seems interminable now, but I am willing to wait a little while longer.

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:18 AM Post #912 of 1,734
Hello Everyone...
We have been flooded with orders last month (mostly due to this board!) and then the Thanksgiving holiday hit and put us a little behind...I know its hard to wait for your monitors but we are working overtime to get them out under our 4 week turn around...now that the holiday is past we should be caught up in a few days.
I apologise if any of your orders are running behind.
[size=x-small]Also please be advised that the 2 1/2 to 4 week turn around time starts when the lab recieves your impressions.[/size]

I am also working hard on returning calls and emails.

I want to make sure everyone is completely satisfied.

PLEASE feel free to call me with any questions or concerns...
I try to answer the phone 24/7!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Andre
(727) 346-6483
sales@hearyourself.com
HearYourself.com... Custom Molded In Ear Monitors

p.s. new website right around the corner now!

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #913 of 1,734
Hopefully that will appease everyone here.Give him a call if you are not happy with how things have gone. I am sure everything will get worked out to your liking.

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:35 AM Post #914 of 1,734
I do understand you have been waiting for your monitors...but talking about paypal disputes puts people a little on gaurd.
I am a 100% positive feedback power seller on ebay because I do my absolute best to make sure my customers are completely satisafied...as you can tell by the many post here.I have never had a dispute filed (and hopefully never will) because cusotmer satisfaction is my absolute goal.
You wont ever need to file a dispute ever to get a refund from us...so no worries there.

Now as far as a volitile turn around times...we are a little behind...for the first time ever thanks to Thanksgiving and a flood of orders last month.. We have been manufacturing hte highest qaulity custom monitors and getting them back to our customers on the low end of the turn around time (please read other post on this forum)...so that is a bit unfair....even on the high end of our turn around time we beat the competition!

I think once you recieve your monitors you will be extremey happy with them....just give us a chance to make things right and we always will!

Ill send that tracking number asap!
Happy Holidays
Andre

Quote:

Originally Posted by graj08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I somewhat agree with both Boomy and Brandon. While the service is quite disappointing, the margin has to be small, and the end product seems like it is quite good. I am willing to wait.

In response to you, Boomy, there's just no reason that emails shouldn't be answered satisfactorily. There are several advantages to an email:
1. It will allow Andre to answer at his convenience
2. It allows him time to find the answer to a question
3. In the event of a paypal dispute, emails can be sent to paypal and admitted into evidence as part of the dispute. You can't do that with calls.

Brandon and I have had patience. I, for one, am willing to wait a little longer. However, I am acutely aware of the 45 day limit for filing a paypal dispute through ebay. I'm not willing to risk $365 by waiting for the deadline to get close. I am waiting until Dec. 8. If I don't get a tracking number by then, I will file a dispute and get a refund.

I am willing to wait for a quality product, but I will not wait forever.

I wouldn't go so far as to not recommend HY yet. I would just caution people that the turnaround time is very volatile, and may stretch past the stated period. Once(If) I get my C3s, I'll be able to evaluate them for myself and see if I'd recommend taking the plunge. Some products are worth waiting for. For instance, many people have waited as long as 18 months for Xin's supermicro IV amps!

It seems interminable now, but I am willing to wait a little while longer.

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:31 AM Post #915 of 1,734
Okay...I will admit that my response was rather full of bluster. I really do look forward to the HYs, Andre, and I'm sorry if I am sounding unreasonable. I'm glad you guys are getting a lot of orders. I wish you the best of luck.

My comment about the paypal dispute was just that, as the deadline approaches, I *have* to file a dispute just so I don't lose the ability to do so. It doesn't harm your rating or anything. It goes to resolution, which would presumably end favorably. It's just that the deadline is there and if I don't dispute by that time, you could theoretically never send me the item and I would not have a case against you.

But you're right, talking about Paypal disputes does make people unnecessarily nervous about the process, which, I know, is just the same as any other Custom IEM manufacturer. In addition, your promised turnaround time is significantly less than other manufacturers, such as Livewires. I recognize that you have never had negative feedback, and that does speak volumes about your reliability and product.

I understand that the holidays present a production problem for just about everybody. I don't have a problem with that. Rather, I was becoming concerned because I emailed you three times to check on the status and all three times you said you would check and then never replied. If you're running behind, that's totally understandable, just say so.

I'm glad to see that you are on this forum, though. It's an excellent way to maintain communication and shows your commitment to customer satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back