Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Jan 26, 2010 at 11:24 PM Post #1,651 of 1,734
From André on Facebook

Quote:

New Monitors coming in 2010! New Website coming soon! In addition to our acrylics line we will be adding a medical grade vinyl line... softer then acrylic and more durable then silicone! more to come....

Jan 27, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #1,654 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They definitely don't have the longest list of standard colours, Westone and JHA offer more than 50 colours to choose from as a standard. But i like how artwork is only $25 for AE and you can basically do what ever you want,
smily_headphones1.gif

but their "custom colors" fail (and the artwork also)

Jan 29, 2010 at 1:23 AM Post #1,655 of 1,734
So I got my impression kit today and did the impressions. I had a family member help and we followed the directions so hopefully they were deep enough (they looked a little short, but compared to others who did the self kit they look normal) Then I shipped the impressions right back out using USPS express mail and they should get there tomorrow.

Jan 29, 2010 at 1:51 AM Post #1,656 of 1,734
i always let the impressions to be done by audiologists. They are just that much more experienced and know what they are doing that I'd rather pay them $20 to do them for me rather than me worrying if they were done properly. But that's just me.

Jan 30, 2010 at 2:29 AM Post #1,663 of 1,734
I have new ears! I have recently sent my shure se350 to Andre and I have to say I am SUPER pleased with the service and the fit. My ears and canals are very very small so I always had a problem with my shure universals, and then the little arm that held the not so great fitting attachments snapped off...
frown.gif
I had two options, send them back to shure to pay $75 to fix them, OR get them made proper for my little ears. I am very happy little eared girl!

Jan 30, 2010 at 3:03 AM Post #1,664 of 1,734
You also had the choice of cheaper services offered by Fisher Hearing and Unique Melody like mentioned above. But glad you have them fixed up =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back