Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Dec 9, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #4,067 of 4,123
@jmills8

I have this one available for sale. It’s an Arrow but not the 5TX version. See below ( it’s in excellent condition) and let me know if you are interested.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Dec 9, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #4,069 of 4,123
I have 5Tx in perfect condition. Used only for short time. Sits in the drawer as I'm using Bluetooth earphones now.
Pmd

Dec 9, 2019 at 2:00 PM Post #4,070 of 4,123
@jmills8

I have this one available for sale. It’s an Arrow but not the 5TX version. See below ( it’s in excellent condition) and let me know if you are interested.

Pmd

Dec 14, 2019 at 11:41 PM Post #4,071 of 4,123
Well hes from Germany , he comes to China to get the parts and puts it together. Think he is not making anymore amps.

He went broke trying to be one man's army?. Basically being stupid. There's no promotional articles found about his product that can be looked up, no youtube reviews, no write ups about the details of the product. The only thing dummy had, was his followers that bit on his unknown product. If hes not making anymore amps its probably for being stupid. Didn't know how to sell his product.

Dec 14, 2019 at 11:49 PM Post #4,072 of 4,123
He went broke trying to be one man's army?. Basically being stupid. There's no promotional articles found about his product that can be looked up, no youtube reviews, no write ups about the details of the product. The only thing dummy had, was his followers that bit on his unknown product. If hes not making anymore amps its probably for being stupid. Didn't know how to sell his product.
Ok thats your view. Been using high end portable gear , bought every portable amp , every. Been using six Arrow amps for four years with no issues. Its amp is better than German portable amps , better than Fiio , better than Chord , better than ifi.

Dec 15, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #4,073 of 4,123
Ok thats your view. Been using high end portable gear , bought every portable amp , every. Been using six Arrow amps for four years with no issues. Its amp is better than German portable amps , better than Fiio , better than Chord , better than ifi.

And still no numbers, no description, power, op, chip, etc. Running blind at a whopping 420.00. Ouch. Like i said only his followers that took the plunge respond.

Dec 15, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #4,074 of 4,123
And still no numbers, no description, power, op, chip, etc. Running blind at a whopping 420.00. Ouch. Like i said only his followers that took the plunge respond.
Understood , you posted your issue multiple times , why continue ? You never even heard it son.

Jan 13, 2020 at 9:52 AM Post #4,075 of 4,123
What's the best replacement for an Arrow (enhanced bass edition)?
Apart from a new one :wink:

Jan 13, 2020 at 9:55 AM Post #4,076 of 4,123
Jan 13, 2020 at 10:17 AM Post #4,078 of 4,123
Vorzuge Duo. Upgrade I'd say :)
Ooo boy , I had 2 of them. Bass wise not an upgrade. Vorzuge bass is more MID bass and its bass boost is if off mid bass when on blast mid bass. Size its bigger like 4 Arrows to one Vorzuge. All in all the Vorzuge is good and good enough for Rock etc , but not really an upgrade but a side grade.

Jan 13, 2020 at 10:32 AM Post #4,079 of 4,123
Better flexibility on the Arrow bass, and it is I grant you well implemented, but I significantly prefer the baseline sq of the Vorzuge, seems more spacious to me, with better detail retrieval. I also prefer the analogue pot and switch set up on the Vorzuge. Horses for courses, of course(s)!
Ooo boy , I had 2 of them. Bass wise not an upgrade. Vorzuge bass is more MID bass and its bass boost is if off mid bass when on blast mid bass. Size its bigger like 4 Arrows to one Vorzuge. All in all the Vorzuge is good and good enough for Rock etc , but not really an upgrade but a side grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back