Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Jan 13, 2020 at 10:40 AM Post #4,081 of 4,123
Mainly for office, but would appreciate if it's not a brick :wink:
And I prefer subbass enhancement (using only L on Arrow), therefore I guess Vorzuge is a no go.
Its rare to get an amp that pushes only the sub bass like the Arrow. The dap is also important .

Jan 13, 2020 at 10:43 AM Post #4,082 of 4,123
Its rare to get an amp that pushes only the sub bass like the Arrow. The dap is also important .

As long as the amp doesn't push more mid bass than subbass than I'm fine with pushing a bit of mid.

Jan 13, 2020 at 10:43 AM Post #4,083 of 4,123
Better flexibility on the Arrow bass, and it is I grant you well implemented, but I significantly prefer the baseline sq of the Vorzuge, seems more spacious to me, with better detail retrieval. I also prefer the analogue pot and switch set up on the Vorzuge. Horses for courses, of course(s)!
The most important thing is what you believe and that will make you happy. Glad you are enjoying the Vorzuge. Its nice to be able to easily buy that amp. Think its impossible to get an Arrow. Ifi has a smaller amp , ican , its ok in balance.

Jan 13, 2020 at 10:45 AM Post #4,084 of 4,123
As long as the amp doesn't push more mid bass than subbass than I'm fine with pushing a bit of mid.
Ifi has a smaller version of the Bl with bass boost. Not the nano.

Jan 13, 2020 at 10:46 AM Post #4,085 of 4,123
Hello, if anyone is interested, I have a headstage arrow 4g for sale. It is quite old by now but hasn’t been used much. The battery life is still excellent. PM me if interested. Will ship globally at buyer’s expense.

Mar 19, 2020 at 5:44 PM Post #4,086 of 4,123
Hi friends.
Excavating deep in my closets (coronavirus effects) i found an arrow 4 that i thought that had lost. Ans i have a question for you, because soon i'll receive an Audeze lcd2 classic. Has someone here tried them together (i would connect it to a sony zx300). Would it be enough to move the Audezes (as a portable option that could allow me to move around the house...)?
Thanks in advance for your answers!

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020 at 7:53 PM Post #4,087 of 4,123
Hi friends.
Excavating deep in my closets (coronavirus effects) i found an arrow 4 that i thought that had lost. Ans i have a question for you, because soon i'll receive an Audeze lcd2 classic. Has someone here tried them together (i would connect it to a sony zx300). Would it be enough to move the Audezes (as a portable option that could allow me to move around the house...)?
Thanks in advance for your answers!
It can but not to the LCDs full potential .

Mar 20, 2020 at 12:50 PM Post #4,088 of 4,123
Well, i'll see and share my impressions, although the most similar thing to a stationary device that i own is the Apogee Duet, so maybe i'll be lacking in references about what the "full potential" is...

Aug 1, 2020 at 2:38 AM Post #4,089 of 4,123
I likewise recently "found" my old Arrow 4G in a box. It's probably been at least 3 years since I last used it. I charged it up, and this baby still cooks!! When I last used it more regularly, I used it as the pic I took yesterday below shows: with an attached Meridian Explorer USB DAC with my laptop. This combo still works pretty damn well. I really have no use for such a setup now, but it was fun to think back to the time I used this; good times.

IMG-0999.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2020 at 9:42 PM Post #4,090 of 4,123
I likewise recently "found" my old Arrow 4G in a box. It's probably been at least 3 years since I last used it. I charged it up, and this baby still cooks!! When I last used it more regularly, I used it as the pic I took yesterday below shows: with an attached Meridian Explorer USB DAC with my laptop. This combo still works pretty damn well. I really have no use for such a setup now, but it was fun to think back to the time I used this; good times.

IMG-0999.jpg

Are you selling the Arrow 4G?

Aug 3, 2020 at 11:58 AM Post #4,093 of 4,123
Aug 3, 2020 at 11:23 PM Post #4,095 of 4,123
images.jpeg
images.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back