Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Mar 10, 2019 at 6:01 AM Post #4,051 of 4,123
Guys, how do you usually use your Arrow? As an AMP or as a DAC? What do you find sounding better and why?
Well ny Cayin N8 and Cowon PL both have good dacs , so In just using the extra punch from the Arrow.

Aug 28, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #4,053 of 4,123
Hello , I am looking to buy an Arrow amp , is there anybody willing to sell me one ? Thanks.

Aug 28, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #4,055 of 4,123
Dec 9, 2019 at 3:14 AM Post #4,056 of 4,123
Hello , Im looking for an Arrow amp to buy. Im ready to pay , send me your offer. Thanks.

Dec 9, 2019 at 7:45 AM Post #4,058 of 4,123
Dec 9, 2019 at 10:23 AM Post #4,060 of 4,123
Which version?

Always wanted to try an Arrow amp, but the seller nor anyone has been able to provide the full power out numbers of the amp. I refuse to purchase blind.
Tony

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #4,061 of 4,123
Always wanted to try an Arrow amp, but the seller nor anyone has been able to provide the full power out numbers of the amp. I refuse to purchase blind.
Tony
True , stick to your rules.

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:37 AM Post #4,062 of 4,123
True , stick to your rules.
Exactly, the wait is very long, the seller pops up to answer a couple of questions only for futher wait. I asked him to give me full detail of the product since it comes from china, the wait is months to get it, its very expensive at 420.00 bucks. Hes responds was, its powerful....sorry, that doesnt cut it.
I also suggested to give one to a reputable youtube audio reviewers like Zeos, Joshua Valour, and he said, that's a thought. However never did carry it out. So, we are all still in the dark. 420.00 small portable amp better come with true audiophile sound and power before i bite.
Tony

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019 at 10:40 AM Post #4,063 of 4,123
Exactly, the wait is very long, the seller pops up to answer a couple of questions only for futher wait. I asked him to give me full detail of the product since it comes from china, the wait is months to get it, its very expensive at 420.00 bucks. Hes responds was, its powerful....sorry, that doesnt cut it.
I also suggested to give one to off the reputable youtube audio reviewers like Zeos, Joshua Valour, and he said, that's a thought. However never did carry it out. So, we are all still in the dark. 420.00 small portable amp better come with true audiophile sound and power before i bite.
Tony
Well hes from Germany , he comes to China to get the parts and puts it together. Think he is not making anymore amps.

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #4,064 of 4,123
Tony
I understand. I was in a similar siutation and took the risk, based on good reviews here and my gut feeling (not the ideal justification for a purchase decision, I know). And my expectations were exceeded. Re. power out: It most easily drives the HE-560 (impedance of 45 ohm).

Regarding Robert's feedback / answering: He was very quick, kind & helpful in my case. Therefore, all in all, my entire experience around Arrow Heads was great and I'm a happy customer. It's just that I don't use the Headstage very often, these days. It's glued to my Onkyo DP-X1 and I get all the joy from the DX229. During the holidays, I will connect the Headstage with the ibasso - just to see what will happen. Since I think the DX229 is a perfectly tuned gem by itself, I don't want to mess up with its signature (by hooking it up to an external amp) ...

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #4,065 of 4,123
I understand. I was in a similar siutation and took the risk, based on good reviews here and my gut feeling (not the ideal justification for a purchase decision, I know). And my expectations were exceeded. Re. power out: It most easily drives the HE-560 (impedance of 45 ohm).

Regarding Robert's feedback / answering: He was very quick, kind & helpful in my case. Therefore, all in all, my entire experience around Arrow Heads was great and I'm a happy customer. It's just that I don't use the Headstage very often, these days. It's glued to my Onkyo DP-X1 and I get all the joy from the DX229. During the holidays, I will connect the Headstage with the ibasso - just to see what will happen. Since I think the DX229 is a perfectly tuned gem by itself, I don't want to mess up with its signature (by hooking it up to an external amp) ...

Thanks for the response. How well would it run 300 ohms hd600/650? How much would you be asking?
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back