Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Jul 24, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #4,145 of 5,187
Anyone who can guess both the headphone and the model wins a hug.

fb80ed0e2fbf436b_672i1zkpacsz7ice6253oiytf_1aq48evg80.jpg

Using google reverse-image is cheating!

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:17 AM Post #4,146 of 5,187
Google reverse-image? OH THAT, yeah I've seen it or read about it somewhere! So that's how you found out about that Anime character! earlier

Well, I'm practically sure it's her I've seen at "Tout le monde en parle" TV show (that only us know :wink:, and it would be Elly Jackson from a "band" called La Roux

But I'm not sure why she's DJing (usually she's singing I think) but I'm still pretty much sure it's her. Basically I had forgotten her name long ago but your nickname reminded me of it :wink:

For the headphones well it's easy it's... huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, hmmmmmmmmmmmm I know it's Sennheiser HD-25 but which one out of the twenty kilo thousand variations... probably HD-25-1 II *cough edit cough*

You will have a hard time giving me a hug! I'm a pile a mud!

What sort of guy offers hugs on a forum like Head-Fi anyway, lol!

Jul 26, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #4,149 of 5,187
Do you need a hug that badly? I noticed they were HD25, but didn't care about sub models.

Here's another picture of Elly Jackson, just kicking back. This time I really have no clue about the headphones though. Kinda look like a cheap pair of Altec Lansing.

Jul 26, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #4,150 of 5,187
Quote:
This is I, rocking a pair of Philips the Stretch headphones. I actually used them for parkour, and besides a bit of ear sweat, they worked surprisingly well and only slipped off on crazy rolls or spins.

I didn't realize just how muddy The Stretch's were until I got my HFI-580s, but I gotta say, they are the most comfortable set of headphones I've ever put on.  You could wear the things all day everyday, no problem.  Light as a feather, ear pads like clouds, and that stretch headband really does work... until your wife gets it caught in her hair and rips it out of the frame. 
rolleyes.gif

Sound wise, there's no comparison between The Stretch and the 580s, but comfort wise, The Stretch make the 580s downright uncomfortable in comparison.

Jul 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #4,152 of 5,187
Quote:
HD25-I-II

Like a HD25 "1.5" ?

I did notice the split headband, and considered the single entryway cable in my choice.

*Edit: is there even a HD25-2 ?

**Edit: actually not even... what am I going to do

To my knowledge, there are:

HD25-1
HD25-1-ii
HD25 Originals Adidas (same as HD25-1-ii except for colour and branding)
Amperior (not sure if this officially has the HD25 moniker or not)

HD25-sp
HD25-sp-ii

HD25-13
HD25-13-ii

Jul 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM Post #4,155 of 5,187
Picture from a Rogers newsletter. They look like the M50 and the SRH840. Though the straight cable rules out the Shure, and the print on the headband does not look like the one on the M50. Any better guesses?

DSC8026_Purple.gif

I don't think that's print on the headband, I think it's a metallic extension for the headband (similar to the beats one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back