Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
May 3, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #3,887 of 5,187
Quote:
You are making people very curious....  :)  A chance you'll be able to take some more pictures of her with headphones? 

If I can get pictures with headphones, high fives all around. If I can get pictures without headphones... high five? 

May 5, 2012 at 5:15 AM Post #3,889 of 5,187
this pic has probably been posted before..... but please have a listen.....an amazing track by one of my favorite producers. If you like what you hear, check out the first link in my sig :) 

May 7, 2012 at 1:49 AM Post #3,898 of 5,187
So you're using DeviantArt eh :p

My next headphone will be:
 (sorry if this was posted before, it's an easy to find picture)

The Fostex Kotori 201! (AKA something ultra-similar to the Denon D1001)
 (guess Kotori means bird)

Actually it will be colored like this (sorry the headphone isn't worn right now, but I can edit that when I'll receive my pair :p):

My goal was really to cram as much colors as I could while making it seem like there was something coherent going on. I ended up with a dual gender headphone (only realized afterwards that blue and pink were the colors of the male and female symbols... look down for them in next picture) on the right side it's a girl... and since I'm a boy I will need to only expose the left side of me while wearing this headphone. And it's an ergonomic slightly angled design, so it will suck if I need to exchange channels, lol.

But really I first came here only to post that find (searching the "Warheads" candy on Google images):

I know only the first guy is wearing headphones right... but what headphone! Haha, awesome. This is "Stacy Design, Advertising Photography", http://stacidesign.com/?portfolio=warheads, Copyrighted stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back