Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Oct 23, 2010 at 8:39 AM Post #46 of 5,187

....all Ive left is Metal Gear Solid

Let's pray they don't make this one into a movie as I wouldn't want it to be ruined....besides it plays as movie as it is and it passes with flying colors....MGS  FTMFW...
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #47 of 5,187
Batman.
I will not explain what I just said.
Also, nice chick there shaggy. Also that avatar of yours is a bit what-the-eff, but nice cans. Another proof that surgery can repair (or enhance or destroy) nature.

Oct 23, 2010 at 3:48 PM Post #48 of 5,187

Quote:

The guy who did 300 and the watchmen is directing it...seriously...you couldn't get a director with more opposite experience needed for a superman movie.  Dark, depressing, violent. 

Oh man.  That guy is on a rampage to destroy great stories.  The Watchmen was worse than the new Star Wars.  All he knows how to do is make things look cool, forgetting that a movie is actually a story and you can't hold an audience with 2 hours of cool looking CGI.  He ought to make video games instead.  Or hire a real director.  I'd like to see a count of the number of shots in The Watchmen where he pans out from really close to far away.  It was cool once, but by the 15th time I kind of got it already.  It would have been nice to know at least a couple things about the characters....

Oct 23, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #49 of 5,187

Quote:
No way. Everybody stick to the rules. No moral misbehavior will be tolerated

I thought the Pope was a Sennheiser fan? 
blink.gif

Oct 25, 2010 at 11:16 PM Post #57 of 5,187

Quote:
How bout a very sexy youtube video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKvxkhTht2I  The girl got Skullcandy on, but she's half nude and wet

This video is relevant to my interests.

However much Skullcandy spent on this video was worth every cent.

P.S. MOAR!

Oct 26, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #59 of 5,187

Quote:
Who should we fear the most?

Theres a reason these are called BEHIND the head, or neckband headphones. What a gimp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back