Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Oct 22, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #37 of 5,187

Oct 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #38 of 5,187

Quote:
Here's my gf wearing my K240S

Someone that pretty would deserve better looking phones. =D You´re lucky. I´m not, I´m single and I live in Finland, ****... xDDD

Oct 22, 2010 at 3:42 PM Post #39 of 5,187
Oct 22, 2010 at 8:43 PM Post #41 of 5,187

Quote:
Someone that pretty would deserve better looking phones. =D You´re lucky. I´m not, I´m single and I live in Finland, ****... xDDD

Thanks TheOtus. I happened to leave that pair at her place for half an year, that's why she had the time to camwhore with it.
Well, IMO, the K240S is a beautiful looking pair as I love their classic look. She likes the Beats by Dre Studio more, which I'm getting her that as a gift. 

Quote:
There's a pic of your gf wearing your K240S BACKWARDS.

Haha, I doubt she saw the L and R on the buttons. Oh well, what can I do. She wasn't listening to music with it anyway~ haha

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:40 AM Post #43 of 5,187

Quote:

I like her, but i hear she is up for the Lois Lane role in the new superman movie.  Please pray with me for this not to be true.  PLEASE.  Superman Returns was bad enough, Ive a feeling this one will be just as bad.

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:52 AM Post #44 of 5,187

Quote:
I like her, but i hear she is up for the Lois Lane role in the new superman movie.  Please pray with me for this not to be true.  PLEASE.  Superman Returns was bad enough, Ive a feeling this one will be just as bad.

She would be a definite upgrade from Kate Bosworth. Whoever thought Bosworth would make a good Lois Lane is a idiot....lol.

Oct 23, 2010 at 8:25 AM Post #45 of 5,187
well not to get off topic here lol, but outside of terrorism and those types of bad things, nothing upsets me more than what Byran Singer did with Superman.  
He literally raped superman and ruined it in every way.  I hope they go back and watch Superman the movie, the donner version and realize what it means to make a masterpiece.  Stop with the CGI, donner didn't need it, you dont either lol.  Just invest good background cgi for the flying effects, there is no reason for superman to be a cartoon cgi.

The guy who did 300 and the watchmen is directing it...seriously...you couldn't get a director with more opposite experience needed for a superman movie.  Dark, depressing, violent.  Thats what he knows and does best...thats totally opposite of what SUPERMAN is and should represent.  If they can't get the suit right, like Singer used the worst colors and stupid looking S and overall design of all time, odds are good I'll wait for the bluray and wont even go see it.

seriously, 2 out of 3 of my favorite stories and movies were made and totally ruined.  Superman, and Dragonball.  Dragonball evolution was just as bad, all Ive left is Metal Gear Solid rofl 

fhew i feel a lot better for ranting that here in a random topic lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back