Headphones for kpop?
Dec 9, 2010 at 2:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dragnixz

New Head-Fier
Hi I'm looking for headphones that go with kpop. The headphones will be used on the train and walking around outside. My playing device is my handphone(lg viewty smart). I have a $150(singapore dollars) budget. The type of headphones i'm looking for are over ear and offer some isolation against outside noise. I have visited a shop and they recommended me the ath xs-5. I have also read online that the grado sr80i is a good choice. Can anyone tell me about these two headphones as well as recommend me others? Thanks!

Dec 9, 2010 at 3:13 AM Post #2 of 5
If you want headphones that isolate, you shouldn't pick the Grado, because they're open headphones. They'd allow sound out/ in. I would suggest the M50's with kpop. It's currently what i'm using
It's a bit bulky though to be portable. You might want to try ATH-Es7, though i'm not sure about them that much
i can't say anything on the ath xs-5 because i've never heard of them

Dec 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM Post #5 of 5
dragnix: you seem to have abandoned your other thread where you're asking the exact same question.
I went to Jaben earlier today, and have confirmed that the ATH-XS5 is S$99. The XS7 is the same price. What's the difference? The headband: 5 is worn over the head, 7 is worn behind the neck.

Also, they told me about these bundles, which are valid for tomorrow (10 Dec) only: http://jaben.net/forums/index.php?topic=17731.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back