Headphones for Girlfriend
Dec 10, 2010 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

albinoblackbear

New Head-Fier
My girlfriend is looking to buy some headphones. She's willing to spend at most $100. She's looking for closed headphones with all around good sound. Good bass is necessary. She wants them to be relatively portable (so she can use them when she's walking to class, etc.).

She listens to a variety of music. 

I recommended the ATH M50's to her, but she's afraid they're too big. What do you guys think? 

Thanks!

Dec 11, 2010 at 1:44 AM Post #3 of 3
The M50 can be large for commuting.  They are consider full size, although some do use it for that purpose.  You might want to look in the option of finding something in the portable. I always find this comparison article to be interesting to a few close headphones to get some sort of idea. If you notice there is a picture of the M50 on there with a few other size headphone.  This will sort of help you get an idea of the size and style, keep in mind there are actually bigger size than these. Hopefully this will help.

http://www.headfonia.com/closed-cans-shootout-m-50-esw-9-t50p-hd25-1-beats-studio-srh-840-srh-750dj-k181dj-and-dj1pro/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back