headphones and spiky hair
Mar 9, 2003 at 4:26 PM Post #16 of 25
The winters in NYC are really tame. My roommate was complaining one day because it was 8 deg F outside. I showed him theweatherchannel.com information for where I'm from and it was -28 F. That shut him up. Haha

But about the spikey hair, I have the same problem. I'm probably just going to solve it by doing the flat but spiked in the front thing. Now this is how I know I've given in to the headphone obsession... when I begin to change my life so the headphones fit better.

Mar 9, 2003 at 4:52 PM Post #17 of 25
well i think most of people that have spiky hair can't spend 250$ on headphones
smily_headphones1.gif
(just a statistic, i don't have a problem with your hair)
...but if you are such...get the etymotic earbuds!

Mar 9, 2003 at 6:24 PM Post #18 of 25
Just how much of a spike are we talking here? 16" Mohawk with a rainbow of colors? Try the Ety ER-4S earbuds.

Mar 9, 2003 at 7:04 PM Post #19 of 25
I would have thought that someone with a screename like Bong would have his hair in dreadlocks.
biggrin.gif

Seems like Ety's are a good solution. I'm not a fan of sticking anything in my ears, but some folks like them.

Mar 9, 2003 at 7:41 PM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by elrod-tom
I would have thought that someone with a screename like Bong would have his hair in dreadlocks.
biggrin.gif

Seems like Ety's are a good solution. I'm not a fan of sticking anything in my ears, but some folks like them.

seriously, Bong's my middle name. it's a name my friends like to call me and i do instinctively respond to it. i'm chinese-american.
biggrin.gif
and again... no, i'm not a pothead...

a well, spring is arriving, so the E888's or the EX70's are going to see more use than the eggos or the 7506. it makes life a lot easier. besides, it's not that NYC winter bothers me much, but let's face it, a cold wind whipping at your ears really hurt!
wink.gif

cheers.

Mar 9, 2003 at 7:59 PM Post #21 of 25
I have big spikey hair.

All my headphones fug it up =/

Mar 9, 2003 at 8:49 PM Post #23 of 25
he he
probably there are some people that would really like to get you stoned
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 9, 2003 at 11:28 PM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by bong
seriously, Bong's my middle name. it's a name my friends like to call me and i do instinctively respond to it. i'm chinese-american.
biggrin.gif
and again... no, i'm not a pothead...

Well...don't I feel like a horse's ass.
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

Good luck with the hair thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back