Headphone Stands
Apr 10, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #303 of 348
I just picked up one of these from an Amish market

Wrought%20Iron%20Plate%20Holders.jpg

double sized fits perfectly

Apr 27, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #307 of 348

Yes the "famous" banana holder. This one is from Walmart. For $6, cant complain :D

Is there any concern with single bar stands of adverse effects on the headband? I have Beyer DT770s and I wonder if they might bend or anything if kept on a stand like this for days on end. Any worries? 

Also, is this the one you got and then bent the hanger as shown in your picture?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Bronze-Banana-Hanger/22880501

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #308 of 348

Is there any concern with single bar stands of adverse effects on the headband? I have Beyer DT770s and I wonder if they might bend or anything if kept on a stand like this for days on end. Any worries? 

Also, is this the one you got and then bent the hanger as shown in your picture?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Bronze-Banana-Hanger/22880501

Honestly I wouldn't be able to tell for sure. My concern was of the metal maybe damaging the headband thus I wrapped it around with some hockey stick tape. My V-Moda (replaced the sony on the pic) only stays on it for a few hours a day since I normally use it when at work and when going home it goes into his case.

And yes, that is the exact one I got from Walmart. :)

May 3, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #309 of 348
Love the banana holder idea. I have a very solid built in shelf that holds a lot of my gear and I screwed some large decorative hooks into it on the bottom. The headphones just hang from there. Not fancy but it works. I can't post a photo as I'm new here and Ann not allowed yet

May 3, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #310 of 348
Here's my banana stand! I got another one for work for my PX-100-ii. With the thin band on the sennheisers, no bending was needed. Best $8 stand out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back