Headphone Stands
Feb 20, 2017 at 8:50 PM Post #347 of 348
I use the I&S Millworks stand in maple/walnut (Massdrop) for the Hifiman HE-400i; SilverStone EBA01 in silver to hang the Fostex TH-X00 (it has space for 2 headphones); generic acrylic omega headphone stands for the Audioquest NightHawk and Audeze EL-8 (Amazon); and a generic wooden omega stand for the ZMF Omni/Ori (Amazon).

I'm not sure if the Audioquest Perch (single headphone hanger) is already out, but I'd be interested in trying it out.

Feb 20, 2017 at 8:56 PM Post #348 of 348
I bought a wooden omega headphone stand. Do these damage the headphones since tell phones are stretched out slightly while it is on it?

​It depends on the width of the stand and your headband, as well as how thick the earcups are. The stand should follow the curve of the headband without stretching it too much, otherwise there could be damage over time. It's kind of hard to say exactly how much stretching will damage your headphones, but if it's just a "gentle" stretch and you don't feel the headband straining, I would think it's okay. Sorry, I know it's not an exact science.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back