Headphone, mp3 player help(newbie)
Sep 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Mr BP SS13

New Head-Fier
OK help please, 1st I'm completely new here Aight help me out. Right now I have some Sony xb 500s, I'm kind of a basshead., but the left ear is partially blown or something so I needs to upgrade. What are some recommendations for a budget MP3 player (I know mp3 s aren't the best sound quality buT its all I can do right now), some headphones, and if I need an amp. I'm on a low budget So I need an MP3 player that basically just plays music with decent sound and wit an equalizer. My budget is around 150-200, so I was thinking a Sansa or Sony playr, with ath m50s, HFI 580, Xb 700s or Koss Pro Dj100s. Lookin for decent quality and bass(don't have to be super bassy like the XB's but it wud be nice. Thnx

Sep 24, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
OK help please, 1st I'm completely new here Aight help me out. Right now I have some Sony xb 500s, I'm kind of a basshead., but the left ear is partially blown or something so I needs to upgrade. What are some recommendations for a budget MP3 player (I know mp3 s aren't the best sound quality buT its all I can do right now), some headphones, and if I need an amp. I'm on a low budget So I need an MP3 player that basically just plays music with decent sound and wit an equalizer. My budget is around 150-200, so I was thinking a Sansa or Sony playr, with ath m50s, HFI 580, Xb 700s or Koss Pro Dj100s. Lookin for decent quality and bass(don't have to be super bassy like the XB's but it wud be nice. Thnx

Earlier today I receiver the Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB (gray) and an 8GB SD micro, total with shipping was $51.
I'm assuming your looking for closed headphones?

Sep 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
Also, if u think any other headphones are better telll me plz I don't know too much about them

If you liked the Sony XB500, you should like the XB700s even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back