Headphone Buyer's Guide
Oct 18, 2009 at 7:50 PM Post #301 of 355
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM Post #305 of 355
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlos Holmes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was a great list of headphone, but i am not really that good choosing one is best for my application. Can you tell me which one is good

Koss KSC75

Nov 17, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #307 of 355
After WAY too much time spent researching and pondering I decided to get the HD 25-1 II, and probably have never felt so sure I made the best decision with a purchase in my life.
These things sound impeccable. The balance of high/mid/low is the best ive ever hear period. The bass come through plenty strong without being overbearing and isn't distorted at all. These seem to be just plain and simple the best for under $500. They are better studio headphones then most cans designed for the studio AND they outperform 99% of cans designed solely for djing.
On top of that they are lightweight/small enough to wear for everyday use.
I would definitly say they are worth a lot more hype then they're getting already.
Let me say again THE SOUND IS.... EPIC CRYSTAL CLEARNESS. I was on the fence about spending this much given how broke I am these days, but I'm pretty sure these will be the last pair of headphones I'll need for the next 5 years or more.

Nov 17, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #308 of 355
I think the K601s should be put on this list in the sub-$200 list (according to Amazon). They are great phones, comparable to the HD600 and I've heard people say they're even a better phone than the K701.

Nov 22, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #309 of 355
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovelin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The DT880 is actually a closed headphone, not open. Otherwise, excellent guide.

Incorrect - it's an open headphone (I own a pair); the DT990 is closed, I believe.

Nov 22, 2009 at 8:36 AM Post #310 of 355
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Incorrect - it's an open headphone (I own a pair); the DT990 is closed, I believe.

Nope. The DT990 is open too. Got one right here. I am, shockingly, not listening to it. I haven't used it since I got the 'stats working again.

Nov 30, 2009 at 2:23 AM Post #314 of 355
Great guide, Well done. Lots of good info but there are some new Items missing, but thats ok. I enjoyed the read either way. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back