Headphone Advice QUICK!
Dec 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #61 of 75
Good move the 80's are an extremely raw, upfront, exciting headphone, you will hear the music like your right on stage with your favorite band. Good luck, and please let us know what you think of both headphones, A/B them. 

Well I plan on buying both and telling you which ones I prefer being a first time serious headphone buyer :) I'm so excited

Dec 20, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #62 of 75
I take it they had the same WOW effect on you also. Right?
Never really heard them yet, but Grado's are designed for rock, just look at them! :)

Dec 26, 2012 at 11:26 PM Post #64 of 75
Have you ordered them yet? :confused:

Dec 26, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #65 of 75
Quote:
Have you ordered them yet?
confused.gif

I ordered my V-Moda Crossfade LP's and I'm waiting for them. They were supposed to be in today but there was a shipping delay or some crap. Should have them by tomorrow. UPS better not screw me over again. 

Dec 28, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #68 of 75
I really like them. I haven't listened to them at full volume. I've bee chillin at 50% an so far they sound incredible. Not only for rap but also metal. I'm listening to ...And Justice For All which is my favorite album of all time and it's metal and it's just breath taking. I love these headphones. An no I haven't ordered the Grados. Idk if I should though.

Dec 28, 2012 at 12:34 AM Post #69 of 75
I really like them. I haven't listened to them at full volume. I've bee chillin at 50% an so far they sound incredible. Not only for rap but also metal. I'm listening to ...And Justice For All which is my favorite album of all time and it's metal and it's just breath taking. I love these headphones. An no I haven't ordered the Grados. Idk if I should though.
You should, you don't even know how amazing they are until you try them! :xf_eek:

Dec 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #71 of 75
I would download some pink noise and burn them in for awhile with it. It def helped with my crossfades. Glad you like them :) they sound even better with a dac aswell.

Dec 31, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #73 of 75
Quote:

digital to analog converter, converts your sound information of 0's and 1's into sine waves, before sending it out to the headphones to be converted to sound waves

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #74 of 75
I am looking for headphones for christian rap. I want good bass but, not so much that everything else is unbalanced. I also want good clarity. I'm using these headphones on the go, at home, and for casual listening. I'm thinking about getting the Shure SRH750
DJ. Is that a good choice, or a bad choice? PS what are mids and highs?

Jan 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #75 of 75
Quote:
I am looking for headphones for christian rap. I want good bass but, not so much that everything else is unbalanced. I also want good clarity. I'm using these headphones on the go, at home, and for casual listening. I'm thinking about getting the Shure SRH750
DJ. Is that a good choice, or a bad choice? PS what are mids and highs?

Pray for inspiration.  The answers to you questions will be revealed to you. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back