Headb C&C+ a scam ?
Dec 26, 2007 at 12:50 PM Post #31 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the email I received ! I gather The Xo you got was Purchases from Headb.
We are not in any way associated to them.
We can not honour the warrantee that was implied or offered by Headb or repair
of your Xo on behalf of Headb...

We do repair of are Amplifiers in Canada.
But we will have to charge for this.
First I need to know what is the Problem
with it.
I then will inquire to the Manufacturer.
See what we can do with your Xo.
Also yes we will have our website up early in the New-year.
And we will be back at Head-fi very soon with C&C F1 and F3
Amplifiers.
Thanks for asking.

jerry.
C&C Labs.

C&C Labs are manufacturer of the Xo ?
Headb is a distributor ?

How dare C&C labs can say : "We are not in any way associated to them" ?

C&C Labs made this product : they have to repair them during the warranty time. They think they will come to head-fi and spend a nice journey here ? How they can treat their customers like that ...

Dec 27, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #34 of 58
They obviously paid their fees :wink:

Headb.com: C&C Box+ portable headphone amplifier

Is back up and looking as professional as it did before it was taken off line. I picked up an XO (Sy forced me into the purdy blue one once I saw his purple puppy:)) LOL

It took 3 weeks and a day once I mailed my cashiers check, got my mini cable as promised. I think people go off way to quick at times around here and you need to consider things like maybe they were trying to negotiate something on a domain name with another vendor which caused a delay. Maybe someone dropped the ball on the site refresh of the domain or just did not have time to get to it!

Its a large expanse USA/Canada to China and we don't even need to talk about the communication breakdown between these groups so I'm still siding with C&C until someone recieves nothing at all.

Dec 28, 2007 at 2:02 AM Post #35 of 58
Podster;3570263 said:
They obviously paid their fees :wink:

Headb.com: C&C Box+ portable headphone amplifier

Is back up and looking as professional as it did before it was taken off line. I picked up an XO (Sy forced me into the purdy blue one once I saw his purple puppy:)) LOL

It took 3 weeks and a day once I mailed my cashiers check, got my mini cable as promised. I think people go off way to quick at times around here and you need to consider things like maybe they were trying to negotiate something on a domain name with another vendor which caused a delay. Maybe someone dropped the ball on the site refresh of the domain or just did not have time to get to it!

This is what you get when trying to email support!

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> support@headb.com (after RCPT TO): 550 relaying denied for <support@headb.com>

Dec 28, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #36 of 58
Whoever the real mfr is (czqiu?) needs to get their head in the game and run their distribution channels like a real business. IMHO this is something the small China-based mfrs really need to improve. The mfr is the source of all the product (unless someone else is cloning fakes) and if the product is showing up on eBay, web sites, or here at head-fi, it's because the mfr sold those units to someone who is reselling them. If the mfr is selling to anyone with the cash, then that's going to put *their* reputation at risk. If they took the time to establish proper distribution channels, or went completely internet-direct to the consumers, then they could have much more control over how their products are supported - and IMHO ultimately the mfr *is* responsible for product support - even if it is simply having a policy that the authorized dealers provide all support - but that also means that the mfr is still ultimately responsible because they are authorizing their dealers.

Too many of these guys are simply finding a cheap contract mfg house, and then selling the units to anyone, anywhere in any quantity. Then they are saying you have to go back to whoever you bought it from to get support. Yeah, it makes the products cheap, but it isn't a good way to run a long-term business or have happy long-term customers.

->stepping-off soap box<-

Dec 28, 2007 at 3:42 PM Post #37 of 58
Hello,

I have been having problems with my XO amp for a few months now. The battery seems to have gone dead. I emailed support@headb.com, and got a fast response saying that my amp would be replaced. Since then... nothing. I've written to then again, and again, and again. Quite annoying, really. I've now got a totally useless portable amp, and I strongly recommend NOT to buy anything from C&C.

Dec 28, 2007 at 3:52 PM Post #38 of 58
Hi Nico
wink.gif

Dec 29, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #39 of 58
I emailed Headb support this AM an had the email returned with the error message 'relaying refused by server for support@headb.com. Their website is back up but you can't contact them. Not good.

Dec 30, 2007 at 1:21 AM Post #40 of 58
Please let us clarify a few things here.

First we our not the Manufacturer of the C&C Amplifiers.
Indeed C&C Labs is the sole manufacture of C&C Products in China.

We are C&C.Labs in USA and Canada a Distributor of C&C Amplifiers. Our name we had for sometime.

We do understand this can confuse us with the Manufacturer in China.

We did request to our Company for a new Logo to be changed now to HeadFx.net. As for the new logo we will be using this name in the New-Year and for Our Website as well.
Also again we our not associated with HeadB in any way and never was.
They "Headb" are a distributor for C&C Products based in China.
Our Company is based in the USA And Canada primarily a distributor for the Usa And Canada and Parts of Europe.
To concluded we made it our main Priority to offer our Customers very good if not the Best after sales support

and we do.
We do answer all our Emails and provide assistance before and after the sale.

And will continue to do so...

We are a committed company "No fly by Nights Here" to all of our sales of all the products/ Head Amplifiers we do carry.

Soundwize

jerry.C

Zunqiu Chen.

Dec 30, 2007 at 5:16 AM Post #43 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwize /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please let us clarify a few things here.

First we our not the Manufacturer of the C&C Amplifiers.
Indeed C&C Labs is the sole manufacture of C&C Products in China.

We are C&C.Labs in USA and Canada a Distributor of C&C Amplifiers. Our name we had for sometime.

We do understand this can confuse us with the Manufacturer in China.

We did request to our Company for a new Logo to be changed now to HeadFx.net. As for the new logo we will be using this name in the New-Year and for Our Website as well.
Also again we our not associated with HeadB in any way and never was.
They "Headb" are a distributor for C&C Products based in China.
Our Company is based in the USA And Canada primarily a distributor for the Usa And Canada and Parts of Europe.
To concluded we made it our main Priority to offer our Customers very good if not the Best after sales support

and we do.
We do answer all our Emails and provide assistance before and after the sale.

And will continue to do so...

We are a committed company "No fly by Nights Here" to all of our sales of all the products/ Head Amplifiers we do carry.

Soundwize

jerry.C

Zunqiu Chen.

Ok,that was confusing. Let me break it down and see if i got this right.

There are 3 companies involved here:

a. C&C Labs of America and Canada- (not related to C&C Labs China,who makes the amps). Distributes to USA,Canada,and parts of Europe.

b. C&C Labs China- maker of the C&C amps, ie. Box+ and XO etc.

c. Headb- a distributer of C&C China amps and located in China, and owner of the website Headb.com: Audiophile Products, Accessories & more ,which is unrelated to C&C Labs in America and Canada.

None of the 3 companies are related, and are merely distributers for C&C Labs China.

I think i got it,unless this needs correction.

Weird how both companies are named C&C Labs.

Not C&C Company, or C&C Ditributers, or C&C Inc., but both C&C Labs, and one is a Lab,and one is a distributer. Why put the word "Labs" in the name of a distributer?

And C&C Labs of America and Canada will have a Logo that says HeadFx.net , which i also assume will be the website url also .

Note: That headb url thats in blue just appeared there, and all i wrote was headb dot com. That was very strange. I did not write audiophile products and more,etc after it. Hmmmm..... ok.

Dec 30, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #44 of 58
Gee, I wonder why we would think Soundwize is the manufacturer of C&C Labs amps...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwize
Hi Everbody. We at C&C Studio Labs would like to introduce are C&C Box Headphone Amplifier here at Head-Fi
3000smile.gif
: We are New Portable Headphone Manufacturer. It is with are greatest Pleasure to show you are excellent Small Headphone Amplifier to all of You here at this Forum. Special Thanks to jude for letting us introduce are C&C Box here at Head-Fi.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f61/in...lifier-218136/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back