Headb C&C+ a scam ?
Dec 11, 2007 at 2:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 58

legendx

New Head-Fier
Twelve days ago, i was looking around for a beginner amp. I found C&C+, which seem a good bang for your buck. After paying my due trough paypal, i was waiting for an email from headb with my tracking number. Its been 12 days, no tracking number, no email. I've been sending emails to support, felix and roman, no response. Does anyone know if this company turn into a scam ? Im really disappointed. Thanks a lot for your comment.

Dec 11, 2007 at 3:38 PM Post #2 of 58
Someone bought an X0 from them back in Nov. No e-mails confirmations, no shipping or tracking numbers. No response to e-mails. The X0 just showed up one day. They dont seem to have good (or any) customer service, but they do seem to deliver on what they sell.

Dec 11, 2007 at 3:59 PM Post #4 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by ndskyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone bought an X0 from them back in Nov. No e-mails confirmations, no shipping or tracking numbers. No response to e-mails. The X0 just showed up one day. They dont seem to have good (or any) customer service, but they do seem to deliver on what they sell.

That reminds me of a certain amp-builder (starting with an X)
wink.gif

Dec 11, 2007 at 5:21 PM Post #5 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by ndskyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LegendX, the statement above is true dat
tongue.gif
You are talking China here and not knowing where you are it could easily take 2 to 3 weeks before I relly paniced
wink.gif

Dec 11, 2007 at 5:31 PM Post #6 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by fl00r /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That reminds me of a certain amp-builder (starting with an X)
wink.gif

I've worked with him before and while it sometimes takes him a while to respond he's always been pretty good w/ me

Dec 11, 2007 at 7:12 PM Post #8 of 58
same happened to me, emailed with no response, but the amp suddenly arrived after two weeks.
i noticed that they had several email adresses though, so maybe its just the enquiry email thats broke.

Dec 11, 2007 at 8:44 PM Post #11 of 58
Just thought you were stressing a little early for this particular vendor, seems you order is in line with their practice or lack there of:wink:

Dec 14, 2007 at 9:40 PM Post #13 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by legendx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UPDATE !!! I finaly receive it. No email but the package as arrived yesterday. Im wondering what would happen if something break on this thing ...
wink.gif
Bye bye support !

You will have good support, It's just not going to be fast.

Dec 15, 2007 at 1:55 AM Post #14 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You will have good support, It's just not going to be fast.

I little doubt about that : a friend bought a C&C XO, the battery is dead now :

- He sent one email to headb
- they answer they will replace
- Till now he hasn't any news about headb, they don't answer anymore to his email ...

Dec 15, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #15 of 58
I also bought a XO with a crystal cable before a couple of weeks.
I want headb to be a good support campany for their product's owners.

When I emailed the campany due to lack of a crystal cable with which I orderd a XO, they had never replied to me.

After this, I send them the message vir air-mail. and also, I found a problem when I send them it. Their homepage doesn't have their address (e-mail only). Fortunately, I found their address from my parcel.

Althought I don't know the reason that they had never replied to me, I have bad impression for them.

PS.
I have recieved a crystal cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back