Headb C&C+ a scam ?
Dec 21, 2007 at 1:10 PM Post #16 of 58
Hmmmmmmmm.......seems like support from Headb has deteriorated. After giving them a thumbs-up a few posts back I too am having a problem getting an email response from them. Not a good attitude from a forum sponsor.

Dec 21, 2007 at 1:22 PM Post #17 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmmmmmmm.......seems like support from Headb has deteriorated. After giving them a thumbs-up a few posts back I too am having a problem getting an email response from them. Not a good attitude from a forum sponsor.

It has been like this for a few months now. I've been seriously thinking about an XO but support, and stories like these in this thread, are keepin me from buying one from them. I have yet to get any response from them on e-mails I sent them.

Dec 21, 2007 at 8:38 PM Post #18 of 58
Their site doesn't even exist anymore
rolleyes.gif
try reaching Welcome to www.headb.com .Nada.

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #19 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by eduj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rolleyes.gif

LOL looks like they didnt respond to the Domain servers request for renewal of their Domain name..LOL
rolleyes.gif
Yeah... I think I'll go with the Ibasso P2
redface.gif

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:57 PM Post #20 of 58
Quote:

rolleyes.gif

Well this is not good. Since Headb is a forum sponsor is there a possibility someone in charge could fine out what's going on?

Dec 23, 2007 at 2:50 PM Post #24 of 58
Quote:

Its kind of hard to take seriously an on-line business that don’t even bother to renew their domain name…

X2.

It looks as if they’ve folded their tent and skulked off into the night.

They seem to be having significant problems with the XO batteries dieing prematurely, this may have contributed to their demise. My XO has died for the second time in 2 months, the first time Headb replaced it, now I’m stuck.

Two questions;

1)Is there a Head-Fier who could repair an XO?
2) Can someone, Jude possibly, find out what’s happened to Headb?

Dec 23, 2007 at 3:27 PM Post #25 of 58
Dec 25, 2007 at 6:32 PM Post #26 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by billybob_jcv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone tried these email addresses (these are from their original head-fi posts):
C&C Contact:Email jerrychernov@hotmail.com
Or zunqiu@gmail.com
CandC.Box@gmail.com
Techical questions: contact forum member--Soundwize

I sent an email to the jerrychernov address two days ago, It wasn't returned but I haven't received a reply either.
mad.gif

Dec 26, 2007 at 4:44 AM Post #28 of 58
Jerry from C&C Labs wanted me to remove the email I received from them that I posted!

I will never do business with them!I purchased my C&C XO from Headb in china.They were in the past very good to do business with.Jerry from C&C Labs wanted me to remove the email I received from them.So I did!All I can say to Jerry is I will never do business with them now.I'm only going to buy good ole made in the USA.
Jerry said that ,C&C Labs is the sole manufacture of C&C Products in China,and said that they were not the Manufacturer of the C&C Amplifiers.That they are C&C.Labs in USA and Canada a Distributor of C&C Amplifiers!
WOW this blows my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back