HeadAmp Pico Slim Portable Amplifier
Dec 5, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #992 of 1,103
I for one am glad it's taking a little bit longer than expected, since I dislocated my elbow I've been off work and have no money...if the pre-order started now I'd probably miss it and then never be able to afford it.
tongue.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:50 AM Post #993 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I for one am glad it's taking a little bit longer than expected, since I dislocated my elbow I've been off work and have no money...if the pre-order started now I'd probably miss it and then never be able to afford it.
tongue.gif

ahh someone who is thinking the same thing as me.... i didnt dare say it out loud in case everyone flame me ( though i know it won't happen, everyone too nice on this forum, right?)

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:08 PM Post #995 of 1,103
I very much doubt that as I'm pretty sure it's not just a drop in replacement for an ordinary attenuator

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #996 of 1,103
Justin, I have sent you PMs about what we talked about, please reply/respone.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:37 PM Post #997 of 1,103
Bloody hell. You are all a demanding lot, aren't you?

[EDIT] Seems this is the second time I have made that comment to you pila405
rolleyes.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:56 PM Post #998 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by pila405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin, I have sent you PMs about what we talked about, please reply/respone.

Justin is traveling today so how about you settle down?

Dec 5, 2009 at 11:52 PM Post #999 of 1,103
Yes, traveling ... I saw him this morning at the South FL head-fi meet, so it's possible that he might not respond right away, but I'm sure he'll get to his emails soon enough. BTW, here's a few pics, but there should be more in the meet thread over the next several days, I saw lots of members with really nice cameras. BTW it's worth the wait
smily_headphones1.gif

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

Dec 6, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #1,004 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheemo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks WalkGood for posting and looking forward to hop on the pre-order.

edit: any impressions?

I’ve been following the pico slim since the announcement and would certainly like to make the early list for purchase
tongue_smile.gif

BTW, thanks Justin for the preview, I certainly enjoyed testing it with my ue11s and allowing me to shoot pictures. For all those who don’t know, the final version won’t have the improper laser engraving as seen on this prototype and the color will be solid vs two tone. Oh and the cases look great, I especially like the open back to allow using it with the case on vs the bag that came with my Pico/Dac, which is only for storage. As far as early impressions, let me say that it’s all that has already been said throughout this thread. For now I would rather hold off on my personal impressions until it’s released and I have more time on my own Pico Slim.

Dec 6, 2009 at 5:25 AM Post #1,005 of 1,103
whats the pricetag on the PICO SLIM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back