HeadAmp Pico Slim Portable Amplifier
Aug 21, 2009 at 9:03 PM Post #286 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's unreal. And I thought the T4 was tiny.
Would be great if Justin would at least acknowledge my pm's about the possibillity of having a protoype unit available for the Danish head-fi meet in October but so far my pm's have been ignored. Guess he is just too busy developing to answer mails.

Sorry, I do remember your PM but I didn't know at the time if it will be possible. It's not something I can commit to yet.

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Aug 22, 2009 at 3:44 AM Post #289 of 1,103
Justin is always amazed me by his attention to details, great & innovative designs. I have not found a single product from HeadAmp that disappoints me.

Justin, do you have any plans on implementing the digital volume control into your home amps?

Aug 22, 2009 at 6:43 AM Post #292 of 1,103
wow, the case itself has really piqued my interest...it's like cast vs. forged golf clubs. forged are so much nicer and feel better...i thought i'd given up portable amps for good...but this might be an exception. looking forward to it, justin.

Aug 22, 2009 at 8:43 AM Post #293 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, I do remember your PM but I didn't know at the time if it will be possible. It's not something I can commit to yet.

Fair enough. Please let me know if it becomes possible. The event is October 3rd and we will be >30 attending plus several mot's showing of wares.

Aug 22, 2009 at 9:22 AM Post #294 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been saving this photo.

Holy ****

It's the Macbookpro UNI Body of portable amps!
That is awesome on so many levels o(><)o

Aug 22, 2009 at 2:03 PM Post #295 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by nattonrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy ****

It's the Macbookpro UNI Body of portable amps!
That is awesome on so many levels o(><)o

I was thinking the same thing with that solid block of aluminum.

Aug 22, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #296 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pale Rider /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was thinking the same thing with that solid block of aluminum.

yeah, i would actually love this amp with minimal paint...that aluminum color is beautiful.

Aug 23, 2009 at 12:35 AM Post #297 of 1,103
Less is definitely more, now my wallet is even more scared than before.
wink.gif

Aug 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM Post #298 of 1,103
Is it brushed metal the slim have? Maybe it doesn't look sexy as the "old" pico, but at least it's not a finger print magnet.

I am sorry to say, but the fact it's built from 2 pieces [upper and lower] makes it look cheaper...not stylist or expensive as the old one.

Aug 23, 2009 at 1:30 PM Post #299 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by pila405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am sorry to say, but the fact it's built from 2 pieces [upper and lower] makes it look cheaper...not stylist or expensive as the old one.

It would seem, since all we've seen is an unfinished prototype, that you might be rushing to judgment about what the final product will look like. Perhaps patience is something you should practice? Justin has never made anything that looked cheap or unprofessional.

Aug 23, 2009 at 1:56 PM Post #300 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by pila405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it brushed metal the slim have? Maybe it doesn't look sexy as the "old" pico, but at least it's not a finger print magnet.

The way I read Justins description it is machined from one solid piece of aluminium so no upper and lower part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back