HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Jan 9, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #452 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsawdy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And until Justin actually ships the pre-order price is in effect---what you would not get is lifetime repair/battery replacement. (regular is 3 year, IIRC ) If you search on my name in the old Slim announcement thread you will come on a series of posts initiated by my asking about how to operate the Slim so as to preserve battery longivity. Justin, estimates the battery should last easily 10 years.

And he builds his gear to survive auto wrecks, WWIII, etc..........

Just some thoughts, if you get stuck in that limbo between over 250 but pre-order price,
George

Exactly, not being part of the first 250 would be a non-issue for me (even though my pre-order is one of the first 250 posts in this thread
wink.gif
). I have full confidence in Justin and his ability to build a rock-solid amp. I'm sure it will far outlive my iPod and my Shure E4c, as well as my HD555's (which I've been using portably lately, open cans are much better for walking/bicycling outside during traffic than Shure IEMs are).

I just made $250 in tips from my job the last two days, plus I got paid Thursday. Justin, send me the payment info before my self-control wanes and I spend it!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2010 at 10:14 AM Post #453 of 2,425
received the pm and replied. thanks!

Jan 10, 2010 at 10:32 AM Post #456 of 2,425
Received Justin's PM. I replied by PM and included my email address in the reply, is that the way to do it? Thanks guys.

Jan 10, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #457 of 2,425
It's really not necessary to fill up the thread with reports of your PM being received. I got mine too, everyone who pre-ordered should get one. I would however post if you don't get one within a few days time, and you're certain you've placed a pre-order. Better yet, PM Justin rather than post (be sure to include your e-mail address).

Jan 10, 2010 at 11:24 AM Post #458 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's really not necessary to fill up the thread with reports of your PM being received. I got mine too, everyone who pre-ordered should get one. I would however post if you don't get one within a few days time, and you're certain you've placed a pre-order. Better yet, PM Justin rather than post (be sure to include your e-mail address).

Good advice.

Jan 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM Post #460 of 2,425
Lawl Rawr at the Facepalms...
biggrin.gif

And about the "special offer" thing, THAT's the very reason I lost all self-restraint and ordered myself a PicSlim, even though where I am, that could be used to easily feed myself for a few months.

Here's hoping I make the list. And that I don't regain my sanity until AFTER the PicSlim ships...
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #461 of 2,425
ditto, however I can't help myself but have a huge grin on my face that it's finally shipping!

Jan 10, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #462 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by idczar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ditto, however I can't help myself but have a huge grin on my face that it's finally shipping!

It's not shipping yet. Probably still have a little bit of a wait until it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back