HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 11, 2010 at 8:12 AM Post #1,246 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I DO regret selling my Pico DAC/amp, no question. It was sold to fund my JVC...and now you see, even those might be playing out their last days in favor of upgrade. The expensive journey fueled by this cursed forum...and loving it.

I felt reassured reading this. I know I'm new to this board but my money is burning a hole through my wallet reading here and there was one day (okay, last night) where I hit F5 on the sales section. Does this get worse or better with time
ph34r.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 11:28 AM Post #1,247 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Region2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I felt reassured reading this. I know I'm new to this board but my money is burning a hole through my wallet reading here and there was one day (okay, last night) where I hit F5 on the sales section. Does this get worse or better with time
ph34r.gif

I use "Reload" in Firefox...set to 5 minutes...much less stressful than F5.
tongue.gif

Most likely it will go in cycles based on my experience...depending on how fat the wallet is at the time...but you will never escape it.
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 11:38 AM Post #1,248 of 2,425
Already made my payment for my Pico slim. Just to know when can I able to receive mine???
frown.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 2:12 PM Post #1,250 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow bengkia upgrade already hahahahaha

going to using it together wif my Sony NWZ-S738F plus UE SF5P when my Pico Slim arrived. hope tat I will love the synergy of the combos!!!
beerchug.gif

hope I dun have to wait too long for it!
frown.gif

aouonm.jpg

Apr 11, 2010 at 10:17 PM Post #1,253 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use "Reload" in Firefox...set to 5 minutes...much less stressful than F5.
tongue.gif

Most likely it will go in cycles based on my experience...depending on how fat the wallet is at the time...but you will never escape it.
evil_smiley.gif

Oh noes!!! I knew this would be the case!

It doesn't help your sig has a FS for a pair cans I've been eyeballing for a while
wink_face.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM Post #1,254 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengkia369 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Already made my payment for my Pico slim. Just to know when can I able to receive mine???
frown.gif

You paid already? Did I mess up? I thought I could only pay when Justin updated the Pico Slim Pre-order List. Should I pay now or should I wait for the list?
confused_face_2.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #1,255 of 2,425
Quote:

You paid already? Did I mess up? I thought I could only pay when Justin updated the Pico Slim Pre-order List. Should I pay now or should I wait for the list?
confused_face_2.gif

If you like to pay then just do just do it. I'm sure you will be added to list later on.
I'm not sure Justin has made an estimate date on payment for everyone outside the first 250 amps.
I believe it still be possible to pay after the first batch has starts shipping but newcomers should really hurry now. If the amps ships tomorrow, the whole pre-order thing will end AFAIK.

Apr 12, 2010 at 1:12 AM Post #1,256 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayajin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you like to pay then just do just do it. I'm sure you will be added to list later on.
I'm not sure Justin has made an estimate date on payment for everyone outside the first 250 amps.
I believe it still be possible to pay after the first batch has starts shipping but newcomers should really hurry now. If the amps ships tomorrow, the whole pre-order thing will end AFAIK.

Thanks a lot Sayajin. That clears it up quite a bit. I'm a little worried about shipping as my company is moving this month and I might be moving myself, so I'm a bit worried about where to ship it. I guess I should try shooting a pm to Justin.

Apr 12, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #1,257 of 2,425
Quote:

Thanks a lot Sayajin. That clears it up quite a bit. I'm a little worried about shipping as my company is moving this month and I might be moving myself, so I'm a bit worried about where to ship it. I guess I should try shooting a pm to Justin.

Same here...

I may switch to another company next month, so I am very worried about the shipping date too.

so, Justin, please update..

Apr 12, 2010 at 2:44 AM Post #1,258 of 2,425
If you want to change shipping address, you need to email me using the address you used when you paid with PayPal. Before I print every address label, I search my inbox for the email address to make sure I didn't miss any instructions. It must be the email address you used for PayPal

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Apr 12, 2010 at 2:50 AM Post #1,259 of 2,425
Did you get the parts you needed to be able to start shipping tomorrow?

also just curious about when the last time the list was updated?

cheers mate

Apr 12, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #1,260 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you want to change shipping address, you need to email me using the address you used when you paid with PayPal. Before I print every address label, I search my inbox for the email address to make sure I didn't miss any instructions. It must be the email address you used for PayPal

Thanks a lot for the quick response Justin. That's pretty much what I wanted to know =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back