HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
May 10, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #1,816 of 2,425

Quote:
Another shipment tomorrow, then one on Fri/Sat, and then I will post an update

Hey Justin, appreciate that you're busy - any chance of that update please? - mid April was the last by my recogning.

beerchug.gif

May 10, 2010 at 4:42 PM Post #1,818 of 2,425

Quote:
I'm #75 on the only update that I can see, and I received the following notice today (05/09/10), "Track Summary: Your item was processed through and left our SANDSTON, VA 23150 facility on May 08, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day." I also ordered the new case for the Pico Amp USB/DAC and I have received notice that it has shipped as well. Thanks Justin, I know that you must be busy...

I was #75 on the list and received shipment of Pico Slim #51 this afternoon. I have seen all of the pictures and have read all of the comments and the reviews, I still wasn't prepared for how small it actually is. Let the listening begin... [I also received the new leather case for the Pico (USB/DAC)...it's really nice, works better than the bag that came with it...]

May 10, 2010 at 11:51 PM Post #1,821 of 2,425
WOOT!! shipping for international number 82 received in the wee hours of this morning

May 11, 2010 at 9:56 AM Post #1,824 of 2,425

Quote:
I was #75 on the list and received shipment of Pico Slim #51 this afternoon. I have seen all of the pictures and have read all of the comments and the reviews, I still wasn't prepared for how small it actually is. Let the listening begin... [I also received the new leather case for the Pico (USB/DAC)...it's really nice, works better than the bag that came with it...]

Hey, you have a link to the new case you bought for the slim? I'm after one that will fit both a slim and a nano with room for the interconnects and what not.

May 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM Post #1,825 of 2,425

Quote:

Hey, you have a link to the new case you bought for the slim? I'm after one that will fit both a slim and a nano with room for the interconnects and what not.

I'm not quite sure what you have in mind but the link is below. The Slim comes with a case custom-made for it. The Pico Case is custom-made for the Pico and fits the Pico very snuggly.

http://www.headamp.com/order/pico_case_order.htm

May 11, 2010 at 10:17 AM Post #1,826 of 2,425
Grrr... Justin's shipping email was put into my spam box. I was wondering why some international orders above me (#77) had received emails but I hadn't. I suggest people who haven't got an email in their inbox, to go check their spam box as well...

Looking forward to receiving the Pico Slim soon!

May 11, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #1,827 of 2,425
Justin, I'd like to buy another Pico Slim 
L3000.gif

* Black
* USA
* No - Optional Micro-B cable for charging

May 12, 2010 at 8:56 AM Post #1,830 of 2,425

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what you have in mind but the link is below. The Slim comes with a case custom-made for it. The Pico Case is custom-made for the Pico and fits the Pico very snuggly.

http://www.headamp.com/order/pico_case_order.htm

Ahhh right, i thought you were referring to a different case that did what i wanted, my mistake. Thanks anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back