HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
May 9, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #1,801 of 2,425
Justin, is it possible for you to cancel my order for the Pico Slim and refund the money. as iam changing plans regarding my set up. cheers
ksc75smile.gif

May 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM Post #1,804 of 2,425
I'm #75 on the only update that I can see, and I received the following notice today (05/09/10), "Track Summary: Your item was processed through and left our SANDSTON, VA 23150 facility on May 08, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day." I also ordered the new case for the Pico Amp USB/DAC and I have received notice that it has shipped as well. Thanks Justin, I know that you must be busy...

May 9, 2010 at 3:29 PM Post #1,806 of 2,425
well still no shipping notice, i'm one of those international blanks I guess. I hope the usb cable thing didnt delay the order, that would have defeated my purpose of saving me time going out to get it or ordering one with my elfa order. oh well, heres hoping I wake up with a shipping notice in the mailbox. nite everyone :wink:

May 9, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #1,807 of 2,425

Quote:
How to make a pre-order request:

- Post here asking to be added to the list. Include the following information:
* Color (black or silver)
* Your country
* Optional Micro-B cable for charging (+$10)
- Please make sure your ability to receive Private Messages is enabled and you are receiving EMail notifications of a new PM. I will send a PM when payment is needed.

No payment is needed until the Pico Slims are ready to ship. I expect that will be sometime in January. I'll post updates as I have them.

Quote:
Ok I paid up!

@Fizban: I thought no payment was needed until notified or if you not added to the list. So did you receive a notice that you were on pre order or just wanted to pay upfront. I placed my per order and still not heard anything . Also left him a PM. By the looks of it i don't think mine will be processed anytime soon..

May 9, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #1,808 of 2,425

Hi Justin:

I'd like to place a pre-order for one black Pico Slim for the USA. I'll also take one of the 3 foot, $10 usb cables.  I originally screwed up and sent you PayPal payment for the above and a Whiplash Twag on 4/22/10 without making the required post here. I know I have a long wait but just refund me the amount for the Whiplash TWag Micro LOD. Thanks.

May 10, 2010 at 1:50 AM Post #1,811 of 2,425

Quote:

@Fizban: I thought no payment was needed until notified or if you not added to the list. So did you receive a notice that you were on pre order or just wanted to pay upfront. I placed my per order and still not heard anything . Also left him a PM. By the looks of it i don't think mine will be processed anytime soon..

I waited for the notification and noticed others paid ahead, so I went and paid and on the next update, lo and behold I was on the list and my name was in green for being paid up.

May 10, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #1,812 of 2,425

Quote:

Hey rush,

No i didnt receive any notification but went ahead to make payment as one of the forumers advised me to.
I know that's kinda against justin's instructions but he apparently also processed payment even without notifying some members so i went ahead.
I still feel slightly insecure haha

May 10, 2010 at 11:47 AM Post #1,814 of 2,425

Quote:
I waited for the notification and noticed others paid ahead, so I went and paid and on the next update, lo and behold I was on the list and my name was in green for being paid up.

Wow. That is good news .. But makes hard for others to understand what they need to do to get on pre order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back