Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread
Jun 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #169 of 437
Justin might have stock. You should contact him.

I gather from Tyll at Innerfidelity, by the way, that there will be measurements for the Pico Power soon and that they are excellent.

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #170 of 437
I had mine early on and i am still impressed every time i turn it on.
biggrin.gif

Jun 26, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #172 of 437
Quote:
Just order a black one now cant wait. Considering doing a RWAK100s mod has anyone tried this combo power & rwak100s? I know the mod is kinda new so im hoping someone here has tried this out already :)

Is there any reason for doing the mod if you're just using it as a line out to the Pico Power and not using the (RW)AK100 to drive the headphones themselves?

Jun 26, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #173 of 437
Quote:

Is there any reason for doing the mod if you're just using it as a line out to the Pico Power and not using the (RW)AK100 to drive the headphones themselves?

The RW/AK100 doesn't have a true line out. You are using the headphone out. While it does test pretty well, still doesn't bypass the amp stage. So in that case getting the mod would still help with impedance matches. 

Jun 30, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #174 of 437
Would combining my ak100 with a power make any difference to combining with my slim ?

I use um miracles

Thanks

Jun 30, 2013 at 6:02 AM Post #175 of 437
Would combining my ak100 with a power make any difference to combining with my slim ?

I use um miracles

Thanks

I have pico slim, pico dac amp and pico power
If you drive your um miracle with pico power , it is much better in SQ compare these
Two pico amps .
More balance , more detail , better clarity and bass impact .
In low gain has bigger power than pico slim.

Jun 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #176 of 437
I have pico slim, pico dac amp and pico power
If you drive your um miracle with pico power , it is much better in SQ compare these
Two pico amps .
More balance , more detail , better clarity and bass impact .
In low gain has bigger power than pico slim.

Cool. I plan to use mine with IEMs.

And I am quite sure that it has arrived at my office in China. However I am on the road and won't see it yet for two weeks!

Jun 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #180 of 437
Has anyone tried ALO Cricket LOD with the Pico Power? Does it stay clear of the volume control?

Its a little too small. Just using mine for the national. I'm going to have to get the whiplash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back