HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Jan 17, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #3,571 of 3,724

Quote:
Justin,

Does the charging light goes off after it's fully charged? How long does it takes for a full charge?

Thanks.

The light does go off when the charging is complete.

I'll leave the time for charging question officially to Justin, but from what I've read and estimate from my experience it's in the 3-4 hour range.

Mar 6, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #3,575 of 3,724

Quote:
I'm going to be discontinuing the Leather Case for individual sale, so if you don't have one, the next few days will be the last opportunity to buy one:

http://headamp.com/order/pico_case_order.htm

Hi Justine, I just placed an order and made payment for the pico leather case. I'm still in time for the leather case sale right?

Apr 30, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #3,580 of 3,724
Glad I randomly came back to check out Head-Fi today and saw the link for the leather case. Hope he didn't sell out before I placed my order today! I am torn between selling my HF2 and buying an SSD for my new laptop... I think the ER4P/S and Pico might be enough to keep me happy for quite some time and it's definitely more portable.

May 2, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #3,582 of 3,724
Check post #3574 for a link.

May 31, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #3,583 of 3,724
Hey Justin,

I got a pico amp/dac from a friend with serial number 450.
I just wanna ask if my amp is still under warranty and when will my warranty end..

I sent u an email but did not receive a reply so I thought I can find u here..

Thanks in advance..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back