HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Mar 21, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #3,451 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All shipped now then? My inbox is empty.
frown.gif

Same here.
It's been over a month now and not even a tracking #.
frown.gif

Mar 22, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #3,452 of 3,724
Well, chomp chomp, I hereby eat my words on USPS tracking info for Priority Mail.

Today the USPS track & confirm page shows that my package arrived at the PO a couple blocks from where I work yesterday morning (Saturday) and it was delivered at my workplace a few hours later.

Now I'm really looking forward to getting to work tomorrow morning, since the Pico amp/DAC is to replace the stock soundcard in my laptop in my work rig.

Mar 22, 2010 at 3:41 AM Post #3,453 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tube Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, chomp chomp, I hereby eat my words on USPS tracking info for Priority Mail.

Today the USPS track & confirm page shows that my package arrived at the PO a couple blocks from where I work yesterday morning (Saturday) and it was delivered at my workplace a few hours later.

Now I'm really looking forward to getting to work tomorrow morning, since the Pico amp/DAC is to replace the stock soundcard in my laptop in my work rig.

Didn't you order january 31st? I ordered mine January 27th and i still havent even received a tracking number or anything yet. I dont get it.

Mar 22, 2010 at 6:40 AM Post #3,454 of 3,724
I'm about to place an order via Paypal; however, I'm worried that I'll have to wait for months until I get my hands on it. Justin, can you please give me an estimation on how long I have to wait if I order today?

Mar 22, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #3,458 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderTheBridge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my tracking number as well. It says the package was shipped to me 3/24/2010. The message is from the future haha.

I guess sometimes USPS track & confirm is an overachiever :p

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:09 AM Post #3,459 of 3,724
order placed & paid: Feb 3
first shipping notice: Fab 10
second shipping notice: March 10
pico arrived: March 20

this was my second purchase of pico, and the product itself is simply amazing once again. i am very disappointed that it took so much longer than i expected to arrive but the built-up frustration is going away quickly as i cant stop listening to cowon d2 -> pico -> er4p with p-s adapter.

Mar 23, 2010 at 7:29 AM Post #3,461 of 3,724
I have been shipping all last week & this week. More tracking #s go out today. 1 more shipment to follow after that.

I also quietly updated the size of the battery, at no additional cost. The battery life is now ~30 hours. The original battery when the Pico is released gave a life of ~20 hours. An increase of 50% in that time!

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Mar 23, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #3,464 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hahaha, oops. I read that entirely wrong. Ignore me.
tongue.gif

Nice, no apology for being a schmuck, just trying to laugh it off.

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:41 AM Post #3,465 of 3,724
Justin,

I sent two PM but have not got reply yet.
I ordered on Jan/17 for Pico Portable AMP and
on Feb/12 for Pico USB DAC/AMP.

I received two shipment notice from you first one on Mar/3 with ID EC666523605US and second notice on Mar/23 with ID EC666773673US.

As of today nothing have arrived yet. First shipment notice have not even arrived at Japan Post yet.
I believe this is not normal that shipment does not reach after 3 weeks.

I need to know exact date of shipment for above two shipment ID's so that I could track from my side with Japan Post.

After having waited almost 70 days, I believe this is a legitimate request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back