HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Aug 27, 2008 at 3:33 AM Post #2,507 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When using the internal USB DAC, low gain is sufficient to reach the full output power of the amp. With a low-output source using the analog input high gain might be needed.

Thanks so much!

cansman

Aug 27, 2008 at 8:45 AM Post #2,508 of 3,724
Hi Justin,

Please add me to the Pico pre-order list too.

- Pico with USB DAC
- Color: all black
- USB cable length: 1 feet USB cable

Cheers,
misterCF2

Aug 27, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #2,510 of 3,724
Anyone #500-#600 receive request for payment yet?

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #2,512 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by BobMajor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm 502 and I received a bill and paid on July 23rd. Still waiting.

Thanks, I just got my request for payment a few minutes ago. I'm #577 (I think) Life is good !!!!!

Aug 27, 2008 at 11:29 PM Post #2,513 of 3,724
Could you please add me to the Pre-Order list?

-Pico with DAC USB
-All Black
-3 ft. USB Cable

e v o

Aug 28, 2008 at 1:55 PM Post #2,514 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthecup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, I just got my request for payment a few minutes ago. I'm #577 (I think) Life is good !!!!!

You're #578, I'm #577
atsmile.gif

I still haven't recieved confirmation for payment, but Justin has run out of red panels, so I'm waiting for him to get more of those in. Assuming that's the reason
regular_smile .gif

Aug 28, 2008 at 2:05 PM Post #2,515 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Awah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're #578, I'm #577
atsmile.gif

I still haven't recieved confirmation for payment, but Justin has run out of red panels, so I'm waiting for him to get more of those in. Assuming that's the reason
regular_smile .gif

Sorry for trying to jump the line !!!!!!

Aug 28, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #2,516 of 3,724
Just wanted to say that I'm currently deployed to the sandbox and the Pico has held up just fine even in the toasty heat! My ALO LOD hasn't fared so well, but I that's probably due to my fault and no fault of ALO's.

Aug 29, 2008 at 3:50 AM Post #2,517 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by satomansh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin,

I Pre-order one PICO amp only on Head-Fi forum at the end of last year.
It was No. 162 on your booking list, my ID is: satomansh.
I received the pico on February this year.
Then I pre-order another two PICO amp only via E-Mail. You said you will send them to me later and gave me the link for google checkout.
One of my friend paid 643 US dollar on 27th of April for me.
But I have not received them yet. I sent lots of mails for confirmation. Please reply ASAP. How soon can I have those pico amy only x2?

Please recive me
my email: satoman.sh@gmail.com

[paid pic]
087d2392c3224095b839213fd6047b44.jpg

Justin, Please tell me Tracking Number...................

Aug 29, 2008 at 3:45 PM Post #2,518 of 3,724
Hi guys'

I thought that perhaps all of you who are waiting outside for your 'ticket to ride' might like to know what the sitch is as of late. As you will probably know the pico wait list/time was increasing at an exponential rate for a while there. But according to Justin production has picked up pace; and if the amount of requests for payment people have received and the deliveries of late is anything to go by its a pretty honest statement. He posted a while back explaining the delays and thats fair enough as far as i'm concerned.... I wait patiently... well not really very patient.<- grins to self.... (even I don't believe that line) But it always helps to see people posting in here that they have received their long awaited trophy after starting to think of it as a somewhat abstract concept; and they still consider it worth the wait. I have no such luck mind you.... BUT when I emailed him to get a more recent update on the state of things; he said...

Quote:

.......Jeremy,

Your # is about 620, and right now I am building #500-600 and should be done with that in about 2 weeks then I'll move on to #600+. I added you to the list on 7/3 so if this isn't correct let me know.........

this email was received on 7/26 (within 5 mins of me emailing him mind you; my jaw dropped in disbelief
biggrin.gif
not xin-like at all)

so i'm wrapped.. not too far to go now. and I will probably even have the dollars to upgrade to a dac version
devil_face.gif

My wallet is cringing but my spirit is soaring.<- my god i'm getting all corny at the thought of it!

So thats looking like it will be a bit over 3 months from when I posted my order. Not too bad considering I thought it might be up to 5 months. I don't want to jinx it so wont put an exact date on it.

anyway... back to the real world... hope this helps all the other anxious souls out there to deal.

peace out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back