HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Mar 21, 2008 at 5:51 PM Post #1,786 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by melomaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the fact that I (#272) did not get that confirmation last night probably means that around 272 and higher are yet not shipping. just a heads-up to all head-fi.

I'm #244 (or #7 in line from the last update) and I didn't receive a confirmation either... yet.
confused.gif

Mar 21, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #1,787 of 3,724
Quote:

the fact that I (#272) did not get that confirmation last night probably means that around 272 and higher are yet not shipping. just a heads-up to all head-fi.

I was #235 I received my Pico a couple weeks ago,I never received a shipping confirmation.Even if you don't get a conformation you will get your Pico.
Enjoy!

Mar 21, 2008 at 8:23 PM Post #1,788 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have about 15 more I am finishing today,...

Quote:

I could be wrong but I don't think that batch of ~15 is going to fulfill orders to #272 based on the latest update here.

Mar 22, 2008 at 1:29 PM Post #1,794 of 3,724
Sir, Please bear with me Im new here. Im very interested on buying the Pico headphone amplifier. Im so impress at the reviews of this headphone. But I have some question I need to know before I buy.

1) The Pico is powered by a 2-cell lithium-polymer battery , as we all know all rechargeble batteries does'nt last forever(someday it will dry up). Where can I buy this batteries? Can I replace it myself?

2) What is this pre-ordering process how long will it take(days/months)??? before you ship the item and how long it takes for you to ship the item?

3) What payment method do you accept?

thanks,

Joey

Mar 22, 2008 at 2:35 PM Post #1,795 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyyam85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does it come with a mini-mini cable? If not, would you be able to include one?

A mini-mini is not an option but if you need a good quality/inexpensive cable I can recommend this.

Mar 23, 2008 at 11:48 PM Post #1,798 of 3,724
Hi Justin,

Please put me down for a Pico in Black with a silver volume knob.

No DAC.

Cheers.

Mar 24, 2008 at 6:47 PM Post #1,800 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A mini-mini is not an option but if you need a good quality/inexpensive cable I can recommend this.

Do yo have to use mini to mini? LOD is the way to go!! Private email me for recommendations...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back