HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Feb 13, 2008 at 8:42 AM Post #1,411 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by blipmusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a shipment notification on Feb 4th (#164 on the list) but according to the USPS-site they've only recieved tracking info i.e. it hasn't really shipped yet but that's over a week ago. I'm guessing this has to do with me being in Europe and Justin might wait for a bulk shipment rather than one at a time?

Any European to-be Pico owners out there?

EDIT: Justin probably needs some relaxed listening time himself somewhere secluded after the first wave of Pico hysteria has passed by.
biggrin.gif

#160 shipped the same day arrived in Italy yesterday
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2008 at 9:47 AM Post #1,413 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by blipmusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a shipment notification on Feb 4th (#164 on the list) but according to the USPS-site they've only recieved tracking info i.e. it hasn't really shipped yet but that's over a week ago. I'm guessing this has to do with me being in Europe and Justin might wait for a bulk shipment rather than one at a time?

Any European to-be Pico owners out there?

EDIT: Justin probably needs some relaxed listening time himself somewhere secluded after the first wave of Pico hysteria has passed by.
biggrin.gif

Just ignore the USPS site. In my case they didn't update the status at all. Once customs is done you will get your Pico.

Feb 13, 2008 at 1:44 PM Post #1,414 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by krrm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just ignore the USPS site. In my case they didn't update the status at all. Once customs is done you will get your Pico.

Priority mail sucks,it's almost like bulk mail on steroids.Meaning the postal will ship when ever they get a chance,first class first,priority second,bulk last.

Feb 13, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #1,416 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by ast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
seems the pre-order list has not been updated on Headamp.com -- it is still only showing the first 300 orders.

^I'm 300
biggrin.gif
Since then, I've added DAC and paid
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2008 at 4:15 PM Post #1,417 of 3,724
Guys -

I've both emailed Justin directly and left a voicemail for him over the last 1.5 weeks. Still no response back.

I understand he is a one man show, but is this normal? Not sure I want to give my money to someone that won't responsd to someone looking to buy thier product. Makes me nervous if I ever need repair service will I be able to receive it.

Thoughts?

Feb 13, 2008 at 4:27 PM Post #1,418 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowboxer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys -

I've both emailed Justin directly and left a voicemail for him over the last 1.5 weeks. Still no response back.

I understand he is a one man show, but is this normal? Not sure I want to give my money to someone that won't responsd to someone looking to buy thier product. Makes me nervous if I ever need repair service will I be able to receive it.

Thoughts?

Please send another email and add your head-fi name onto it. Also, I haven't received any voice mails asking about the Pico, unless you left it in the past day

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Feb 13, 2008 at 5:08 PM Post #1,420 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by krrm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Priority mail sucks,it's almost like bulk mail on steroids.Meaning the postal will ship when ever they get a chance,first class first,priority second,bulk last.

Ah, maybe that's why. Still I thought it a bit odd since I've been doing some eBay-ing lately where the tracking worked at least "ok" (though, having worked here in Sweden at the local mail office I can see what you mean *cough*). I was thinking that maybe my choosing of a different colour than the stock black could be the culprit.

Feb 13, 2008 at 5:22 PM Post #1,422 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For international I'm only shipping express now

Does it come with a tracking no ???

Feb 13, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #1,423 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For international I'm only shipping express now

Ooh, that's nice to hear.
smily_headphones1.gif
So that means that "Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received" (been like this since feb 4th) doesn't mean anything? Come to think of it, it's probably the usual story of being trapped in customs as that sometimes happen to registered mail...

Feb 13, 2008 at 7:46 PM Post #1,424 of 3,724
I'm #199 on the list dated Jan 23, and I just got my (international) tracking notification from Justin today, meaning my Pico will start its journey soon. Woohoo! Considering the sheer unexpected volume of orders and the Pico buzz around various forums, I'm thoroughly impressed by Justin's service.

Now I can obsessively check the USPS tracking site instead of the HeadAmp pre-order list page...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back