HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Feb 2, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #1,277 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2deadeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I just received a shipment notification email from Justin; I'm #181.

Is the reference in your sig about the PC game ?

I dont trust Bethesda to treat the next title well either.

Feb 2, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #1,278 of 3,724
And will other colors then the ones now avaiable be on offer soon ?

Red or blue or green or dare I say purple would be damn nice.

Feb 2, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #1,279 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the reference in your sig about the PC game ?

I dont trust Bethesda to treat the next title well either.

Haha, yep! Nice to see another Fallout fanatic
biggrin.gif

Feb 2, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #1,282 of 3,724
Maybe because 177 is in Canada? More effort and time needed to send? Just a guess.

FWI...Justin is holding my #180 Pico for a day or two extra so he can ship it with my GLite.

Feb 2, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #1,284 of 3,724
Hi guys,

I was wondering if one of you could help me out. I'm very much interested in the Pico but will be leaving the US at the end of the month. Since I'm not a fan of customs and international shipping, I'm completely willing to pay full price for a Pico w/ DAC shipped to me by mid-Feb, plus an extra $30 for your pains.

(EDIT: This works out optimally if you find that you prefer another color!)

Let me know if this is reasonable! And thanks.

(I also posted in the For Sale thread here.)

Feb 2, 2008 at 10:43 PM Post #1,285 of 3,724
Do you mind blemishes? There might be some fingerprints embedded in the finish as the amp was pried from someone's hand. Just a thought. Good luck though and I do understand.

Feb 2, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #1,286 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you mind blemishes? There might be some fingerprints embedded in the finish as the amp was pried from someone's hand. Just a thought. Good luck though and I do understand.

Indeed...I haven't heard one comment yet of how the Pico failed somebody's expectations, let alone be beaten by the Predator.
cool.gif

Feb 3, 2008 at 1:07 AM Post #1,287 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahaha--"you can pry them from my cold dead fingers." If you're replying to me, sure, show me some pics. And we can take this to email/PM to save this thread from ballooning (a little bit more).
tongue.gif

Feb 3, 2008 at 1:49 AM Post #1,288 of 3,724
Hmmm, i'm #175. No notification too... I'm from Singapore, wonder if that's why? The wait is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back