HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Jan 22, 2008 at 12:46 AM Post #1,096 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by ginman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As soon as Justin starts sending out more shipping notifications, I'm sure we will starts to see some excited replies to this thread! It seems, we don't really need the list; the thread will keep track of where we are at :wink:

... "Patiently" waiting at #151 ...

I'm at 150, was told that it would ship last week, but nothing yet.

Jan 22, 2008 at 1:45 AM Post #1,097 of 3,724
(Edited for misleading statements)

I'm starting to get the feeling -- based on a few other posts -- that it may be possible that a Pico will arrive in your mailbox without you having been sent a shipping notice or tracking info.

I'm probably wrong, but there's not much to do around here except hypothesize and refresh the pre-order list page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tozz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm at 150, was told that it would ship last week, but nothing yet.

Jan 22, 2008 at 2:22 AM Post #1,098 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by mchang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm starting to get the feeling -- I think this was mentioned briefly on another post -- that Justin ships his units (at least the recent Picos) and doesn't send any final notification or tracking info. They show up eventually and surprisingly. If they do get lost or tied up, he will send you the USPS tracking info when asked.

I'm probably wrong, but there's not much to do around here except hypothesize and refresh the pre-order list page.

Would you mind quoting that specific post? Headamp has always sent out a shipping notification.

Jan 22, 2008 at 3:03 AM Post #1,099 of 3,724
I understand Justin will tell you when it's shipped and USPS doesn't provide tracking, they only confirm that the item was delivered.

Jan 22, 2008 at 3:03 AM Post #1,100 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by mchang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm starting to get the feeling -- I think this was mentioned briefly on another post -- that Justin ships his units (at least the recent Picos) and doesn't send any final notification or tracking info. They show up eventually and surprisingly. If they do get lost or tied up, he will send you the USPS tracking info when asked.

That could be it, I have no idea. I'm sure he's busy as h*ll, I've sent an e-mail asking for status so I'll just wait and see.

Jan 22, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #1,102 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't forget that today was a holiday so USPS was not working today.

-Ed

Fixed it for ya.
wink.gif

Jan 22, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #1,104 of 3,724
A few people imply in the thread below that they should have received a notification of some sort, based on the people around them who've received their Picos:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f5/pre...5/index24.html

Again, it was purely a guess. The hope is that -- even though I haven't gotten an email -- in the next few days I'll come home and there will be a Pico and Gilmore Lite waiting for me.

I re-read my earlier post, and it is a bit misleading (which wasn't my intention). I'll go edit it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would you mind quoting that specific post? Headamp has always sent out a shipping notification.

Jan 22, 2008 at 4:32 PM Post #1,110 of 3,724
Yey, confirmation received. At least I know it's on its way
biggrin.gif

Thanks Justin!

Anyone know if the shipping date in the e-mail is the actual shipping date or just the date when the e-mail was sent out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back